Chapter 39-Tobias

Tris is back. My Tris. In my arms. Kissing me. With me.
"We have to get you clean, Tris."
"Mk." She hums. I pick her up and carry her to the tub. The water starts as I start to undress her. After all her clothes are off, she slides into the water. My lips touch hers.
"I love how you make me feel." She mumbles against my lips.
"How is that?"
"You make me feel like I'm beautiful when I'm not."
"You are beautiful Tris. No, you aren't beautiful. That is too small of a word. You are jaw dropping. Your lips are plump and soft." I kiss her lips. "Your hair is a golden silk."
"You are the definition of my perfect."

My finger slips near her, well, she yelps and snaps her legs shut.
"Tris?" I ask
"Nothing, I just..." She lets her head hang.
"Did he touch you?"  Tris starts to visibly tremble as she slowly nods her head.
"That motherfucker." I say, getting up from my position next to the tub.
"Tobias, please don't go yet. I don't feel safe without you." She pleads.
"Tris, I'll be back..." I'm cut off by tears falling from her eyes. No. I can't leave her like this. She's so unstable right now.
"I'll stay." And I return to her side.
"Did he do anything else?" I question.
"Y-yeah." She stutters.
"What?"
"He beat me. He also...touched me and......."Tears streamed down her face.
"He...raped me." She says through sobs. Tears come to my eyes too. That man fucking raped my wife. She never deserved that.
"He-He tied me up." She describes.
"Tris. I'm. So. Sorry." I drag out my words.
"Are you uncomfortable around me?"
"N-No. You make me feel safe but I just don't want you to touch me like that."
"I won't. Tris. I love you no matter what."
"Adrienne." She says, her face paling.
"We went to a test together. I'm not the Father. In fact I never fucked her at all." Tris's breaths pick up. I told her good news. Why is she like this?
"Good. I love you."
"Love you too."