Chapter 19: Keeping Secrets

This one's really short, sorry? Comment/ vote <3

"She's unconscious," I scream at him. All he does is chuckle.

I hear gutterall roar escape my throat as I morph back into my wolf. Tristin morphs also, and I can't stand his thoughts. What he was going to do to her, and what he thinks of Laney.

I jump at his throat, but miss as he dodges out of the way just in time for me to only scathe his side, busting it open. The thick red liquid soaks out of through his black fur, making his hair even darker. He whimpers, but after looking at the wound, he turns to me and growls, loudly. He runs towards me, trying to attack me, but I completely avoid his attempt.

I'll morph if you will, he thinks at me.

He changes back into his human form, and puts his hands in the air surrenderingly. So I morph back into mine too. 

I glance down at Laney,and try to calm the rage that's running through me. "Seriously, Tristin?" I yell at him. "You better be so freaking glad  I don't really have a grudge against you. Now why the hell did you frigging do this?"

After he doesn't answer, I figure it out. "I know," I say, and he rolls his eyes. "You're just not used to somebody  telling you 'No', and that's exactly what she did. And your spoiled brat ass had a problem with it, so you are trying to get what you want on way or another."

His face is getting really red, and I can tell he isn't exactly happy with me. Before the veign in forehead bursts, I turn it around. "Now why the hell do you hate me so truckin' much?" I ask him, in a nicer voice than I'd really have liked to say it. Because, being truly honest here, I'd rather have ripped his jugular veign open and tore his head off. You just don't mess with another wolve's mate, that's just aginst any major rules of ethics. That's like werewolf code. 

He rolls his eyes and glares at me like it's the most ignorant question ever. "You know why." And even after I swear to him  I don't, he refuses to talk to me about it.

"Fine, dude," I say. "It's either you tell me now or I rip your throat out and the world may just never know." I smile at him seriously, and sarcastically at the same time.

He chuckles at my threat because he thinks it's empty. He knows it's not.

"Hmm, Um, Nope."

That's when he jumps at me.