2

Word Count: 5362

Chapter 2:

Vi, I Made Your Brother Blabber!

Clink. Clink. Clink.

          ˝Mmm!˝

          I rolled over to the other side, pressing the pillows to my ears, but the noise just got louder.

          Clink. Clink. Clink.

          ˝URGH!!!!!˝ I pulled myself up to check the door.

          Hmm... No one... Okay, I'mma go back to sleep now...

          Clink. Clink. Clink.

         ˝SHUT UP!˝ I yelled to no one in particular then peeked at my clock on my bedside drawer.

         5.23am?! It was Sleepy Saturday and today I was allowed to sleep in. Besides, I was on my period. No one should mess with me! Wait... I think there's someone by the window.

          I stood up and made my way to the window to see Chase shooting toy silicon bullets at my window. Huh, that's original. However, it was drizzling outside so I couldn't really open the window to tell him. Not like I would, even if I could.

          <Little devil3> Dude, y r u shooting bullets at my WINDW? Wut do we hv dors 4?

          <B> Ure rite...

          Ding dong!

          I chuckled to myself, this boy never fails to amuse me...

          Skipping several steps, I jumped down the stairs to open the door, but Aunt Mellisa beat me to it.

          ˝Katrina, honey, why didn't you tell me Violet's brother is your boyfriend?!˝ she squealed excitedly.

          I facepalmed, ˝Aunt Mel, he's not.˝

          ˝No need to be embarrassed, sweetie!˝

          I rolled my eyes and facepalmed again, Oh God, help me...

          Nope, he won't help you because you say vulgarities. I might, though. Kasey replied.

         Not now, conscience!

         ˝C'mon, let's go up to my room.˝

         Aunt Mellisa then went into the kitchen to find something.

         He walked closer to me, ˝Can't wait to get me in bed, huh, Gem?˝

         ˝Nope. Hun, it's exactly the opposite.˝

         He smirked, ˝To get me out of bed, you have to get me in the bed first, you know.˝