12

Word Count: 4617

Hey guys, so chapter 12's here!!!! But I'm also going to let you guys know that now because my national exams are hitting, the updates are going to slow down. Liiiiiiiiiiike thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

I will still try to update tho. Also, don't forget to click that little star when you've finished reading! See you next chapter! 😊

Love,
Jacee 😚😚

Chapter 12:

Goodbye Demon

          ˝Seriously? Does she not know that I have acetone and can wipe this off?˝ I rolled my eyes at the f-word spray-painted in bright pink all over my locker.

          Quickly doing the combination, I flung the door open and got out a rag and the acetone, getting to work. It was Tuesday morning and I had just decided to jump off over the school gates to quickly lay out one of my tricks when I saw this on my locker. After erasing the pink words, I searched around for Natasha to find that she hadn't arrived yet. Huh, she probably did it yesterday.

          I continued to drag the 5kg tub full of slime towards Natasha's locker. She was so in for a big comeback. I took out all of my tools and got to work, making a transferring hose out of straws and rubber bands.

          ˝You, are so gonna regret messing with me, Queen Bee,˝ I snickered, attaching the last parts together.

          I poked one end of the hose through the vents in her locker door and the other in the tub of watery, neon green slime. I had a whole lot of fun last night just making this shit and I sure would have a even greater time when I record her reaction. I knew for a fact that Natasha had put thick, rubber sheets to outline her locker door so none of the pickup notes she got from guys would slip out. Wouldn't want the teachers stalking her and digging up her dirty deeds.

          Those rubber sheets would hold the slime fairly well for the next three hours or so, until right before class, when she would have to open it up to get her books. While waiting for my green surprise to finish transferring, I start to set up a camera above the locker, making sure that it was camouflaged well. Chase is gonna be so proud of you, Kasey squealed. Yeah, I replied.

          As the last few drops get transferred, I stuffed everything into the tub and started to make my sneaky getaway. Once out of the building, I lifted the tub in one breath and ran across the lot with it, hoping to get out of there as fast as I could. I dragged my now-empty tub towards the gates and forced it through the medium-sized hole made of bent metal bars. Then, I raised my arms as high as I could and attached them to the bars. Taking a deep breath, I began to climb. When I was at the top, I wasted no time in swinging myself over. Giving myself a vague push off the painful bars poking at my ass, I leaped off the 2-metres tall metal fence.

          ˝That was f*cking sexy as hell,˝ someone said, letting a small, soft groan escape afterwards.

          All my focus was taken away from me and I slipped on the ground not-so-gracefully. There was only one person who that voice belonged to and we hadn't talked in quite awhile despite the fact that I just called him out about a week ago. I made myself stand up as fast as I could to not embarrass myself in front of the sex God. He was really hot, no one could deny that fact. I dusted my hands on my shorts while turning around, still in a state of shock because he was here.