13

Word Count: 5314

Heyyyyyyyyyy! So I've kept you guys waiting for long... Hehe... Sorry. Okay so here's chapter 13 and no don't kill me after something happens between Kat and Chase! And ethanxfoo do NOT ask me if Eddie is going to jail again. You should do the math on your own after Kat helps you to— OOPS. Too much information. Just go ahead and read!

Love you all and don't forget to vote and comment too ;)

Also, follow the ig page for Chasing The Queen→@chasingthequeen
And me→@jaceelxw

See u next chapt!

Love,
Jacee 😚

PS we won 2nd place in the Wattpad Oscars and it's all thanks to you guys, my readers, who corrected my typos and language. Ilyasm! ❤❤

Chapter 13:

Unraveling Secrets

          I groaned; waking up for school with an intense headache was not something you'd want to experience. It felt like there was a kid hitting my head from the inside with a 1000kg hammer, trying to break out. Memories of last night came flooding back and I cussed my inherited good memory. How was I going to face Aiden now? You have an English Test today, by the way, Kasey reminded, groaning along with me, I hate you so much! Why on earth do you have to take vodka last night when you know you have a f*cking essay to write today?!

          Trust me, you're not the only one going through this right now, I commented, burying my head deep into my pillow to try and get the banging to stop. But it didn't.

          ˝OH MY GOD, YOU STUPID LITTLE KID!˝ I yelled at the imaginary child who was wrecking my head.

          Some guy laughed and that caused the pain to increase. I screamed at the child again when somebody kissed my forehead. I smacked the person away lightly and asked them to make the pain go away. Soft lips landed on my cheek and I gasped in shock, my eyelids flying open. Suddenly, two God damned, bitter pills were dropped into my mouth. I shot up in my bed right away, ignoring the banging in my head, as I attempted to spit the pills out.

          ˝Nah-ah. Swallow it. Now,˝ a boy with chesnut brown hair commanded, tilting a cup of water to my lips, to which I gratefully accepted and downed the liquid.

          The pills went down with the water and the bitterness started to fade away. I sighed in relief and fell backwards into my sheets. A heavy thing landed beside me with a thud just seconds after I dropped back onto my bed. Opening one eye, I peeked at the culprit. I trailed my finger along his sharp jawline and up the side of his face, reaching his soft, chestnut brown hair. Tangling my fingers in his silky curls, I tugged gently and earned a sound from him that sent spikes down my spine. I shivered, liking the sound a bit too much as I did it again.

          ˝Don't be a bad girl, Gem,˝ Chase warned, hugging my body to his chest.

          ˝What time is it?˝ I asked, turning around to face him.