4

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην smdakc

Word Count: 4686

Chapter 4:

Cam and Movie Dates

He led me right into Vincent and Cynthia's room, where I witnessed Cynthia holding a little someone in her arms. Vincent's arm was around her shoulders while he talked to the baby.

˝Aw......˝ I cooed, ˝She-˝

˝He,˝ Chase corrected.

˝-is so cute! When did this tiny bundle of joy come into this world?˝ I stroked his cheek, making him giggle.

˝What's this cutie's name?˝ I asked after greeting Chase's parents again.

Vincent smiled gently at his baby boy, ˝Cameron Kyle Jennings.˝

I smirked at Chase, ˝You came up with the Kyle, didn't you, B?˝

He smiled, he'd always wanted to have his middle name be Kyle and hated that he'd gotten the same middle name as Violet -Sky. It was extremely cute though -they always quarreled about who had a better name but they had the same middle names.

˝Hello little Cammie,˝ I gushed, tapping Cameron's cheek lightly.

He gurgled loudly and started to wail. If he can wail and gurgle, he's probably around one. I didn't see him around before though... Okay, maybe because last year I never came here.

˝Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Cam. Cam, okay?˝ I rephrased.

He stopped wailing and gave me a tiny smirk.

Amused, I grinned, ˝Ooh... This one's also going to end up a player like his big brother here.˝

Cynthia grunted but Vincent smirked, ˝What can I say? They have my blood.˝

I laughed then went back to talking to Cameron, ˝You are, aren't you, Cam? Huh...?˝

He smirked once more at me and said something along the lines of, ˝Guga-ko-ree-tee.˝

˝I'm always right,˝ I boasted, smirking at the little boy.

Me and Cameron had our conversation for quite awhile before I bid goodbye to the three and followed Chase back to his room, leaving the them to rest.

After texting Aunt Mellisa to inform her that I'd be staying at the Jennings' that night as well as Melanie, I popped some corn and prepared everything for a Shadowhunter Marathon with Chase. What? Other than Allen, no one else shipped the same couples as me except for Chase.

I hopped onto the left side of our bed right when Chase came out of the shower, towel-drying his hair. The room was kind of ours. He designed it when he was eight, but when we were thirteen, we redesigned it together. So everything was our taste -almost all the furniture and belongings were either blue or white(except for assessories, clothes and personal stuff).

He hung his towel and turned back to me, groaning when the fact that I took the left side hit him. I stuck out my tongue at him like the immature little girl I was and started the first episode.