17

Word Count: 4601

Hey my turtles🐢🤗 I've finally come up with an update!!! (I know right what's with this lazy author who updates once in 723915282592629292 years🙄) anyway, it is time for the sleeping hottie to wake up ;)

I've honestly put myself through torture for 3-5 chapters will writing his coma 😩 cause I didn't know how to write it and it honestly pained me to think about putting Chase in a coma because he is like MY SON. Nah I don't have a real son(I'm turning 13) but I claim a lot of kids as my babies so watch out😈

ANYWAYYYYY back to the topic :D I know you guys have waited for like twenty six lifetimes for me to update this story, and some of you probably forgotten all about it at the back of your library or even deleted it(which means you wouldn't be reading this author's note) 😭💔 BUT it's my fault so I can't blame anyone but me for being a legit turtle momma and updating so slowly 😞

AND YET Y'ALL MANAGE TO GET ME TO 3.17K LIKE HOW SISHBASKSNJSKS I LOVE YOU GUYS OMG 😭😭😭😭💞💞💞

I love you guys very freaking much no matter what kind of reader you are or even if you didn't come this far with me and I wouldn't trade you for anything. Seriously. Not even BTS or Shawn or Taylor merch or albums.

*SCREAMS I LOVE YOU IN 58 LANGUAGES EVEN IF I DONT KNOW HOW*

Okay I shall stop being a pain in the butt and let you guys read 😂

I 🐢 YOU

Love,
Jacee😚😚

Chapter 17:

Painful 17th

♛Katrina Jackson♛

Why am I like this? Why can't I love myself? Why can't I learn to? If I wasn't so f*cking stupid he wouldn't have died! I pulled at my hair as my ugly sobs filled the room. Why can't I be like the rest— just a normal kid? Why do I have to be despising myself instead?

          And although I was listening to songs, they didn't help like they usually would... Hearing Shawn's voice usually calmed me, but it just didn't work today. Why am I so different that it's terrible? I just want to love myself for once. I just want that uncomfortable mask off my face. The one that I wear everyday, the one with a jagged smile painted horribly on it because my emotional self couldn't steady my hand for just a second, to paint that perfect, curved line.

          I couldn't write my own perfect story, a fairy tale of my own. Instead, I wrote a nightmare— a horror story where I could never find a way out of this deep dark place that was my mind. That horrifying place which homed all my fears. So, while finding a fresh page to rewrite my life, I destroyed someone else's fairy tale. And it belonged to the guy that I had fallen in love with. Just by stepping into his story, and scorching the pages black with my fingers which breathed of negativity, sparking a burning fire of hate that threatens to turn everything it touched to ash.

          Who did I think I was? Some unicorn queen that would get sparkle powers when she learned to love? I was nothing but a disgusting hoe. A witch, a soulless bitch that despised herself so much she was burning herself with the only spell she knew— hate.