6

Word Count: 5371

Chapter 6:

Changes Of The Good And Bad

The ball was passed from Crystal to Natasha. Yes, we were playing a game of basketball. Two and a half weeks had passed and the guys were back on their feet —they were okay now.

          ˝Nat, I'm open, pass it to me!˝ I shouted to my team member from across the court, jogging backwards.

          She nodded at me at threw the ball to Violet who then bounced the ball to me. I yelled a thanks before sprinting off towards my team's hoop.

          Almost there...

          I jumped up, ready to slam dunk, when the darn thing got snatched out of my hands.

          ˝Damn it!˝ I cussed, spinning around to chase after Chase.

          Ass, snatching the ball from me, I thought.

          He passed it to Leroy who threw it to Aiden. The last smirked, holding out the basketball to Crystal for a second, ˝You want it, babe?˝

          Crystal made a dive for it but Aiden did a crossover dribble instead of passing her the ball and shot it to Eddie. My boyfriend smirked at me, ˝Sorry baby.˝

          And he did a three pointer. All the girls groaned, including me, stomping our feet on the ground childishly.

          I turned around, a little frustrated we lost the game. It was 12:13! Urgh!

          Just then, I was lifted up into the air and spun around. A squeal left my lips when I found out that Eddie was the one holding my legs, causing me to feel slightly dizzy. I became lightheaded, my vision turning blurry.

          He laughed, finally setting me down. The giddiness took over my head as it whizzed around, hurting slightly at times.

          I closed my eyes to sort out the dizziness when he kissed me. I gladly returned it, snaking an arm around his neck as he did around my waist. Aiden and Allen were wolf whistling, I could hear.

          Feeling a smirk against my lips, I replied with a smile as I clasped my hands onto the back of his neck gently, remembering that Dr Peters had advised us to be extra careful with Eddie after he was discharged.

          ˝Okay, okay! Enough PDA!˝ Chase yelled.

          I giggled lightly, breaking away from Eddie. Arm still hung around his neck as his was wrapped 'round my waist, I turned around to witness Allen staring into Violet's eyes with a new feeling I've never seen before in his brown ones.

          ˝AWWWWWW!˝ I cooed extra loudly on purpose, cupping my hands around my mouth to amplify the sound.

          They blushed and looked away at once, Allen shouting to me with a red face.

          ˝I'm going to kill you, Jackson!˝

          I rolled my eyes playfully, adding a wink, ˝You won't. You love me way too much.˝