Run

I saw two men huddeled over something. One of them moved to the side as I caught a glimpse of a girl probably not older than me. I saw them near her neck, Then I saw the blood running down her neck, I screamed. Both  men turned around and the girl whispered, But I just managed to work out what her last breath was "Run".

I sprinted down the pathway. But I wasn't fast enough. They were vampires, they've got to have been otherwise ...well there's no other explanation. But vampires don't exist "That's what you think darling" I heard a voice come from behind me. I spun around to see no one. Who ever it was read my mind...the vampires?I turned back around ready to run But I came face to face with the two men.

"Where do you think your going?" The one with black hair sneered at me. I looked up at him "Please don't hurt me" I begged as I looked down at the floor. "Why would we do that, we're not monsters" The other one smirked, I looked up at them. "Tell that to the dead girl in the alley" I snapped forgetting what they could do to me in a second. "Oh Fiesta, I like it, do you mind If I drink from this one Zayn?" The brunette spoke. I turned around and tried to run but I felt someone grab my wrist and pulled me back, "Your not going no where" He gritted to me.

The man held my head in place and soon brushed my copper hair strands away from my neck. I felt him breathing on me then pulling away. "Why'd you stop, Lou?" Zayn asked him and he shook his head "We can't" ,the man named Lou snapped and i could tell that he looked angry "Why not?" Zayn frustatidly spoke. "Look at her neck" Lou pierced through the bitter wind. Zayn came up to me and pulled me close while he examined my neck.

"Why can't you drink from me?" I asked while stepping back. I know that i was putting myself in danger but i needed to know."You've been matched" Zayn gritted, what does he mean by matched? "Basically, your veins can tell us whether you have a vampire mate and you do" .
I'm completley lost ."How do my veins tell you that!and what do you mean mate?" I asked getting slightly intrigured.
"Your veins smell like vampire ones, even though your not a vampire your mate is, and your mate is like your soul mate, a vampire rule is to not kill a mate of a vampire, and especially you" Lou teased as he paced up and down the pavement. "Why? what's so special about me?" I questioned and they stopped pacing. They turned to look at me making my heart race.

"Your mate is one of the most powerful vampires , But the only problem is ,that he has made vicious enemies that wouldn't think twice about killing you to see him suffer. You only get one mate the whole time your a vampire so when you find that person, they never want anyone to hurt you even if they don't show it, but they could care too much and hurt you themselves, He's 897 years old but he still looks 20"Lou spoke, he sounded like he actually cared for me, But I guess this man is really dangerous, "What's his name?" I pondered,

He looked at me straight in the eyes and said

"Harry Styles".