Discoveries

We didn't take a car, like normal people would.

We walked behind the shopping centre and Harry picked me up. Then he ran, It was so fast, I couldn't breathe and that's when I blacked out.

I looked around the room and saw I was laying on a couch, I stood up and headed towards the door.

I walked into the the room, where everyone was sat. "Hello" My voice sounded raspy, I sort of croaked.

I think it was starting to get to me that I was in a room full of vampires, well 7 of them. They could kill me and rip me to shreads within a minute. But knowing that Louis and Zayn wouldn't hurt me, that kind of made me feel better.

Harry stood up and pulled me into the room where I just came from. We stood there for at least 5 minutes just looking at each other, and it was like looking at love. He made my heart race, He was beautiful. How could he be a cold blooded killer? He stared at me, I wonder what he's thinking.

Does he know what i'm thinking like Louis can? I had to break this, I looked down to my feet. "I don't like this" I quietly spoke moving to sit on the couch, "You don't like what?" Harry asked, there was no anger in his voice just confusion. "Feeling this way" I spoke looking up at him when he stood infront of me.

"I've waited 897 years for you" He told me and I already knew that, "But this isn't going to work" I spoke standing next to him. "I know" He said, that wasn't the answer I was looking for. "I'm going to grow old and your not. I'm going to die one day and your not. But I feel attracted to you and I know so little about you, But I feel like i've know you for years.But that's not what scares me" I spoke looking at him "The thing that scares me is that, I know your a vampire and you kill people and that doesn't bother me, I can look past that but your not meant to" I wanted to pull my hair out, this whole thing was stressing me out.

"But now that i've met you, I can't picture my life without you, it's so stupid. I met you about an hour ago, I shouldn't be feeling these things" I melted down and sat on the floor hugging my knees. Harry knelt down besides me. "Why do you have to be mortal? This is going to make us do stupid things" Harry spoke and I looked up to him, We were doing the staring thing again and that's when I lost control. I put my lips on his, It felt like time stood still as our lips moved together,His soft, warm lips tasted like mint. I could feel him smiling which made me smile too. I pulled away leaning my forhead against his making his green eyes even more beautiful "Sorry, I couldn't help myself" I spoke looking into his eyes. "I was just about to do the exact same thing" He said making me smile. I feel on top of the world.

We stood up and walked back into the other room. "Is everything ok?" Zayn asked and we both nodded. "So what kind of powers do you have? I know Louis can mind read but that's it" I asked sitting on the couch. "Well I have mind control, Watch" Zayn spoke, Then Niall started to sing the british anthem, I started to laugh and everyone else joined in, "I can talk to animals" Eleanor said and I was amazed "I've always wanted to do that" I gasped making Eleanor chuckle "I have Precognition, It means I can tell the future" Perrie spoke and I was really jelous of them now, I want a power. "I have super strength, it's not that good cause vampires already have good strength" Liam piped up, he seemed disapointed with his. "I have invisibility" Niall chimed and then disappeard, I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I turned around and he wasn't there. I laughed at him goofing around "And what about you?" I asked Harry and he looked up from his phone. "I can absorb other peoples power" He said looking at me "Do you mean take them or just use them?" I asked slightly intrigued "They still have the power but so do I" He said standing up "How many powers do you have?" I asked "269" He said flipping his hair to the side. I nodded at his answer.

"Guys we need to go" Perrie spoke, "Why?" I asked and she shook her head "Nothing to worry about but we have to go and kill some nasty people" She spoke to me trying to hide the fact she was scared. We then all ran into the car. I don't know why I was going along. "Right Holly you stay in the car, we just have to do this and we'll be back in 5 minutes I promise" Harry said to me. "Who are they?" I asked getting curious who they we're killing "Vampire hunters"

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

THE TEMPERATURE IS RISING🔥🔥🔥!

CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS HELPED THIS STORY TO BE RATED #964 IN VAMPIRE CATEGORY,YOU ARE LIVE LEGENDS!

MY LOVE HAS GROWN TO YOU💖
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A BRIGHT ONE ☆