Trust

To be honest I wasn't really surprised that they were vampires, Sure I was scared but I was getting use to it a bit. They were still human but had to drink blood. I've been talking to them for about an hour now, They decided to take me home. We decided not to tell Harry that I existed and that they've found his soul mate because he would worry about me getting killed and If I do die, He'll probably kill himself. I wanted to understand this more, I wanted to see him, to see if I did feel the love at first sight.

It's pretty sad to be honest, None of us get our true love because it's dangerous for both of us, But i'm the one who suffers the most knowing who he is but if I see him, It will be planning our deaths. I've been at home with Zayn and Louis, we were playing cool. It was 12:30 am, They were just normal lads. To be honest they were pretty cool. They told me about how they met their true loves, Eleanor and Perrie and their friend Liam thought he did but it wasn't. They told me about Niall who thinks his true love is food, Even though their Vampires, they still eat food.

"Your turn Holly" Louis shouted over to me while drinking a bottle of budweiser. We had music playing in the background and a really old song came on, "Natasha Bedingfield - Pocket full of sunshine" I don't know why this is on my playlist, I guess it's one of my guilty pleasures.

I got a pocket,

got a pocket full of sunshine

I've got a love and I know that it's all mine

oh.oh,oh

Do what you want,

but you're never gonna break me,

sticks and stones are never gonna shake me

oh,oh,oh

"This song is awful" Zayn groaned at me while I started to dance, "It's not that bad, well it is but come on" I sang to them. They laughed while I danced in front of them. "It's a shame, I think Harry would've like you" Louis said while putting his beer down. "Me too" I laughed while spinning around in circles dancing to the music. "Why aren't you scared of us, I mean you invited us into your home after we tried to kill you" Zayn asked obviously confused, "I dunno after you told me about Harry, I guess I felt the need to trust you" I stopped dancing.

"Well we better head home" Louis spoke while putting his beer bottle into the bin. "Yeah, I need some sleep" I yawned to them walking them to the door. "So I guess this is goodbye?" Zayn asked and I nodded, It'll be for the best. "It was lovely meeting you and Harry will never know" Louis winked and I nodded "If your in trouble dial this number" He said writting a number onto the back of my hand. "Bye guys" I said hugging them and watched them leave.