Harry

* 1 Week Later *

I haven't seen or spoken to Louis or Zayn. I've had a whole in my heart, I think I actually miss them, Like their my family. It's just weird their vampires and I don't really know them. Bailey asked me to come shopping with her today so that's what i'm doing. I got dressed into my burgundy dress and tartan scarf. I heard a beep from outside my house. I looked out the window to see Bailey waiting outside for me. I ran downstairs grabbing my bag on the way.

"Hey Babe" Bailey happily sang to me as I got into her car. "Hey Bails" I spoke putting my seatbelt on. We soon reached the mall and headed straight to hollister for Bailey she need some new shorts.

After that we soon went to victoria secret, I didn't really shop in there "Hey Bailey" I said and she turned around "What?" She asked as showing me her new undergarments "I'm a victoria secrets model, It's such a secret that even Victoria doesn't know about it" she just looked at me like I was a moron.

"Looks like you've got some admirers" Bailey said and I turned around to see no one "What are you talking about?" I asked and she laughed "They've been following us since hollister" She bragged and I was so confused, I turned around again to see Louis and Zayn standing in a huddle with two other boys and two girls. "There pretty fit, They haven't took their eyes off you" she spoke, only if she knew what she was talking about. "I'm gonna go over there" I spoke, "Don't follow" I announced at her and she groaned but headed into the changing rooms.

I walked over to the group, "Hey" I quietly whispered and Louis hugged me "Yeah we kinda missed you" Zayn spoke and I laughed "You knew where I lived" I spoke, the others looked so confused as why they were talking to me. "Sorry for being rude, I'm Holly" I spoke to the two boys and girls, None of the boys stood up as my 'Love'. They were good looking but nothing pulling them towards me. "I'm Liam, this is Niall, Eleanor and Perrie" Liam spoke gesturing to the others, "I'm so confused, why are you talking to her, does she know about 'that'?" Perrie questioned and Louis and Zayn sighed "She's Umm, She knows but she..." Zayn started to stutter.

I felt someones presence behind me, like a gust of bitter wind. I turned around to have this man towered over me, He was about 6 foot as I was only "5'4. I looked up and saw his beautiful green eyes and brown curly hair. We stared into each others eyes, I couldn't break it, It was like we were searching each others souls.
This has to be Harry.

He then suddenly broke contact and started to blink his eyes.

"Shit" Louis mummered under his breath obviously knowing that Harry must know by now.

He stepped backwards and stepped towards Louis "How long have you known about this?" He spat at Louis. I was shocked, 'Don't worry about me' I felt like someone had just sent that message to me. It was Louis, It had to have been "We've known for about a week" Zayn stepped in for Louis. Harry turned around and looked at me, "And you know about all of this?" He gritted to me and I nodded "Your coming home with us and you can tell me what you know" Harry snapped at me and I nodded. Then we left, I didn't even say goodbye to Bailey I hope she's ok.

What's Harry going to do to me?

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

ANOTHER PART BODIES I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE BABES!YOU REALLY HAVE TO KNOW THAT I AM SO SLOW AND ALWAYS TIRED OF IDK WHAT!  ANYWAY IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLS LEAVE A SHINNY STAR☆!