Flames

To be honest the wanted clan aren't so bad. Sure they tried to kill me and everything but I don't think they did anymore.

I've been here for two days and apparently Max heard Harry and the gang have been looking for me. They don't know where I am, The boys have a meeting in the basement with another clan and they told me not to go downstairs just incase they found out about me.

I walked into the bathroom, and started to wash my hands as I heard some mumbling. I moved the trash can where the noise was coming from. Their was an air vent, Luckily I had quite good hearing now.

"How, We can't just kill them" I heard Nathans voice say, This was their meeting.

"Yes we can, They don't have Holly no more, There not strong enough now" Max spat, What are they talking about?

"But no way will she fight with us, she still loves Harry" Tom spoke, was there anyone else there or was it just them?

"We don't have to fight with Holly, We'll kill her as a surprise and then they'll be too distraught to fight so we'll use our machine" Siva joined in the conversation, All this time they've just wanted to kill me?

Apparently I'm stronger than them? They want to kill Harry, There is no way there hurting my Harry, even though we have to love each other, we still do and no one is hurting him other than me.

I stood up and ran downstairs, I flung open the door and stood there glaring at them. "What were you going to do? Kill me?" I snapped at them and they all stared at me in disbelief.

"Holly, Darling, we wouldn't do such a thing" Jay sneered at me, I stepped closer towards them, "Are you sure? That's not what I heard" I snapped at them, watching Jay move closer towards me, I was getting angry, they wanted to hurt my Harry, I don't care about the soul mate thing, I love Harry and i'm not going to let these pricks kill him and our clan.

"Well what did you hear, ginger snaps?" Max snapped at me, seriously he wants to go there, "Now you listen, You won't come near our clan or I will snap all of your necks" I spat towards them and "if you don't think i'm telling the truth" I jumped onto Jays back and snapped his neck like a twig, I watched as his lifeless body fell to the ground. "Leave my clan alone" I spat before running out of their house and heading back to Harry's.

I speeded off towards Harry's house where everyone was. I stormed into the front room where everyone was except Harry, Zayn and Perrie. "Holly, What are you doing back?!" Louis happily but fratically spat out like he was hiding something, "I was with the Wanted's clan" I started to say until Eleanor interrupted me "You were with who?!" She spat and I shook her off "As I was saying, they wanted to kill me and then come after you but I snapped Jay's neck and told them to leave you alone or I would do that to everyone single one of them" I gritted through my teeth, "We're so happy to get you back, but um" Niall started but then I started to look around the room "Where are, Harry,Perrie and Zayn?" I question, they all looked guilty.

"Zayn and Perrie went looking for you because Perrie had a precognition, that you was going on a rampage and Harry's well, he's upstairs, he thought you left him - he still loves you but he had his needs" Liam spoke, and thats when I went red, All  I mean is my anger rose ul, I ran upstairs being chased by Louis who was probably trying to stop me from doing something stupid, but he wasn't fast enough.

I opened our bedroom door soon to be only Harry's bedroom door and I saw him, in bed with another girl with long black hair, he wasn't even going to feed from her, "Of course you love me" I spat to Harry who looked up at me pushing the girl off him, "I was just-" He started but I was so angry "Save it" and with that I started to walk away when Louis stopped me by standing in front of me, "MOVE, Louis" I snapped and he just gawked at me, "Check yourself at the mirror" He stuttered, I walked into my bathroom and just looked and stared at myself in disbelief, My hair was lit, It was on fire, My eyes weren't blue no more they were firey red, with a glint of orange. This was my power, When my anger came, So did my flames.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HER POWER?DO YOU LIKE IT?

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE ONE☆