Why

'True Love always finds a way', Is this what Dawn meant?

"Why are you here?" Harry asked me, I stopped staring at him.

"Can we talk somewhere else, It's not safe for Layla and I" I spoke and they nodded.

"We have a place, come with us" Louis spoke, We started to run,.As we ran, Layla looked at me, She was confused as ever. We soon made it to their 'New house', Why did they move? No one's hunting them are they?

Zayn opened the door, leading us into the house. Perrie and Eleanor were sat down in the front room. They both jumped up and hugged me "What are you doing here" Perrie exclaimed, "Are you ok?" Eleanor added and I just nodded.
I don't know what to say, especially to Harry. Layla just sort of walked to the back of the room - She new this was personal.

"So, why are you here" Harry spoke, It's been a week since we've seen each other, I still miss him, His plump pink lips that always tasted like peppermint, Why did he have to leave me? He doesn't realise how much I love him

If I could I would just jump on him and never let him go, but I can't do that.

'Just make sure, you're with the one you love, your more powerful together'

I don't know if I can do that Dawn.

"We're running from people, What are you doing here?" I asked looking at the floor, I can't look at him in the eyes again, It's killing me, I saw the others leave the room, Layla looked at me and I nodded, It was only Harry and I in this room now.

"I knew my t-shirt went somewhere" Harry spoke sitting down on the crimson couch. I giggled, - Stop it Holly, He hurted you. "Why are you here?" I asked again standing in front of him, He patted the spot next to him, indicating he wants me to sit there. I sat down and turned to him making our knees touch, I felt the spark. "We decided to move because the old house reminded me of you too much" Harry spoke, Looking down at the floor. I don't know what to say to that, We just sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

"Who's after you" Harry angrily spoke, his eyes turning red around the ages of his pupil. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Its ok, After I killed Jay-" I spoke but got interuppted..

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

GONNA DO A DOUBKE UPDATE!!
KEEP VOTING
THANK YOU