Taken

"Its ok, After I killed Jay-" I spoke but got interuppted by Harry "You killed Jay?!" he asked obviously confused, I didn't tell him, so the others didn't know either.

"Yes, they day we broke up, um - I came round because I was with the Wanteds Clan and they were going to kill you, and I couldn't let them do that so I killed Jay as a warning to them" I spoke and Harry had guilt in his eyes, "Anyway, They sent Layla to come and kill me, but we are friends now, She's ice and I'm fire" I added and Harry nodded for me to carry on, "She had a bond with Max so he could track her so we went to a witch to take it off and while we were there she told us that there is a war coming because of me and a lot of people are going to die, I don't want to cause that Harry" I cried and he pulled me into a hug, I started to cry on his shoulder.

The next minute the others came in the room, "Perrie had a precognition, Their coming" Liam spoke, We stood up.

Who's coming?

The front door came flying past us, As Max,Nathan,Tom and Siva stood at the door.

How did they find us?

"Layla!" Max shouted, Layla came out from behind Niall. Max stormed over towards her "Don't you dare" I snapped at him, who stopped mid pace and turned to look at me. "Or what little red?" he mocked me, Harry soon came and stood infront of me, It was nice knowing he still cared but I can fight my own battles.

I stood infront of Harry, My hair started to light up and my eyes were turning red, I could feel it. "Ginger snaps gets a little angry ,does she?" Max seethed, while the other boys stood behind him. "Leave. her.alone" I spat to them, "Oh we don't want Layla, We want you now" Max smirked and then Harry stood infront of me again, "Your not having her" Harry snapped to them.

"Meet us at the polden field near the heaven gates, we'll sort it out that way" Max snapped at us, Oh no this is the war, he could just take me?

Then this war wouldn't happen. The next minute Louis stood behind me holding my waist. "Don't even think about it" He whispered into my ear, "Sorry Louis" I spoke lighting up myself again causing Louis to burn his hands.

I ran  towards Max, "There's the good girl" Max smirked towards me "Just leave them alone, please, Just take me and you can do what you want with me, I won't fight back" I whispered to him.

"Holly, don't!" Layla cried, "They'll kill you" she added and I nodded, I know the consequences.

"If I die no one else will" I started to cry, letting a tear drop from my cheek onto the floor. Harry was looking at Max, Like he was going to kill him. "Don't" I whispered to Harry. He looked away from Max to me, his eyes filled up with tears .

"I have to do this, You'll be safe and so will many others, I can't let people die for me" I cried.

"Time to go" Max spoke, We turned around heading for the door, I looked back to see my family cry, and before i leave,I mouthed to Harry 'I love you'.

●•●•●•●•●•●•

JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU TO BE PREPARED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER😷

THE WORST IS YET TO COME.