Werewolves

I thought it was a good idea to take up boxing, since I would be in trouble quite often now. I haven't spoken to Bailey in two days. I've texted her telling her that I was moving out. Everything was moving so quickly. The others have gone out to feed, While I was on my way to the Leisure centre.

I think i'm quite good at boxing to be fair. I felt someone walking behind me, I turned the corner and decided to ignore it. I finally reached the centre and got changed into my kit.

I walked onto the podium where my instructor was, If I didn't feel the way I did with Harry, I would of said he was good looking. "Hello, My names Ryan and you must be Holly" He spoke reaching for my hand, I went to go shake it but realised I had my boxing gloves on. I took them off and finally shook Ryan's hand.

We started to do basic kicks but I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around and saw no one still. I didn't like this feeling, it also looked like it made Ryan uncomfortble aswell. He kept looking around like someone kept touching his shoulder.

He started to get agitated. He looked angry, more than angry, Like he was about to explode. "Ryan, are you ok?" I asked and he swooped his head round and stared at me, I saw his eyes were no longer the ocean blue they were Lemon yellow - almost like cat eyes.

I started to back away from him but keeping eye contact. Then I realised he wasn't looking for someone he could smell something. "You." He growled at me, This would've completly scared me if I didn't know about vampires. "Your a Vampires Mate, Your smell is strong" He snapped at me. I turned around and ran out of the pondium.

I don't have a clue what he was, No way was he a vampire. I kept running, not knowing where I was heading then I ran into a dead end.

I turned around to see a wolf behind me, growling. It's lips were curled showing it's incisors that were sharp and vibrant. The wolfs back was arched as it snarled at me.

Then it clicked ,this must be Ryan.

Ryan started to move slowly towards me, spit froffing at the corner of his mouth. "Ryan, Leave me alone, You don't have to do this" I spoke slowly at the wolf.

Harry If you can hear me, Help!

I started to back further until I hit the back wall. The wolf stood still, ready to pounce at me, I slid down the wall and started to cry before the wolf attacked me. I pulled my legs into my chest and rested my head onto my knees.

I was waiting for something to hit me but I heard a wolf cry. I looked up and saw Harry with blood across his mouth and a dead wolf on the floor. I stood up and ran over to him. We were just saving each others lives since the day we met.

Holly = 1

Harry = 1

"It's ok, Your safe now" He whispered into my ear, I looked up at him "How did you know to come, How did you know where I was?" I asked and he looked like he didn't want to answer the question "You'll think I'm crazy" He spoke looking down at me as I shook my head "I already do" I giggled making him chuckle too "I heard you, I mean I heard you ask me to come help you" He looked ashamed for saying that and I was in shock. "I asked you to, Before I gave up I said 'Harry If you can hear me, Help!'. It must of worked" I said a bit in disbelief that we could communicate to each other.

'I love you' I heard but Harry didn't open his mouth, "Did you say something?" I asked and he shook his head, smirking. I realised he was talking to me but through our minds. 'I love you' I said back to him, before him turning around, picking me up and kissing me. Even though, We hardly know nothing about each other and just met, It feels like we've known each other for hundred years.

•●•●•●•●•●•

WHAT DA FOOOOOOK ?!?! ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?
#658 IN VAMPIRE CATEGORY?😢❤

Y'ALL DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MY LOVE HAS GROWN FOR YOU💞💞💞