Love

I was back at the house witht the others.

Apparently Layla had persuaded Niall to go on a walk with her then froze him so she can take him to the wanted's house. I can't believe I was so stupid.

Of course she was going to still be with them! I stood up from the couch and walked into the room I was given. I don't know what to do, They'll probably come back for me. Won't they?

"Holly" I heard Zayn shout, I stood up and walked back into the living room where they all stood around holding a piece of paper.

«Dear Holly & Others,

You will meet us at the gates. We will have a war between the two clans.

All we wanted was Holly to die, And now maybe all of you's will die.
Meet us tomorrow, at 9am by the gates.

Or else...»

The note read ,i realised that this is all my fault.

I fell onto my knees.

Why? Why do people have to die for me? Harry bent down next to me and pulled me into a hug

"We're stronger together" He whispered into my ear.

"I don't want you's to die because of me" I cried and everyone shook their heads.

"We're stronger than them, And with true love, their nothing against us, We have Louis and Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie and now You and Harry. They have no chance, Every couple creat a power together! Louis and Eleanor form the Earth, when they hold hands they can cause Earthquakes and Storms Whereas Zayn and Perrie can  control water! They can freeze it and make it appear from anywhere! We just need to find yours." Liam spoke and I nodded.

We can do this if we all stick together. No one can come between us.

I looked at Harry, "I love you" I told him and he took me off guard and kissed me pationatly.

It was like we haven't kissed for decades and we'd lose each other when we parted lips. The whole world didn't matter when Our lips connect.

The only problem is, sure some people have to die, But who's going to die? Who's going to lose?

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS OF THIS CHAPTER.THIS ONE IS KINDA THE BEGGINING OF THE LAST ONE😔