Clan

"You!" I shouted storming over to them, "Wow, what's wrong little red" The bald one said and I scoffed at them. "What's wrong?YOU TRIED TO KILL ME AND YOU ARE ASKING ME WHAT'S WRONG?" I spat at them, they stood forward towards me and I stood my ground. "Obviously we didn't do a very good job but since your alive, I'm Nathan, That's Siva, Max, Tom and Jay" Nathan spoke and I just stood there. "He turned you, didn't he?" Tom asked and I just stood there "And now you're upset cause he doesn't love you, You feel like someones just stabbed you in the heart, And on top of it you feel like you're.. all alone?" He carried on, What's he doing? "How is he doing that?" I questioned and they all smirked, "he has empathy" Siva said, am I the only one who hasn't got a power? "What else can you do?" I questioned, Why am I having a conversation with another clan, not like i'm in Harrys no more but these did try to kill me. "I can cause pain throught my mind" Max said and then looked over to Nathan for him to say "Oh, yeah I can fly" He said and I nodded, "I can breathe under water" Siva said, what a weird power. "And I can shapeshift" Jay spoke.

They all had pretty good powers "Whats yours?" Max asked and I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know" There were all huffs "That means you haven't needed to use it yet, When you need it, it will come as an instinct" Jay told me and I nodded.

"Where you staying?" Nathan asked and I shrugged "No where, I'm planning on just walking the street" I spoke truthfully, I can't go back to Bailey's 'cause I can't bring myself to do that, I can't go back to Harry's. "you can stay with us, We're not that bad - honest" Max suggested and I shrugged my shoulder, I might as well, It's not like Harry cares truthfully. "Um Ok" I said and with that they ran off and I followed closely behind, All I can feel is betrayal.