Murderer

"Vampire hunters" That's all he said and then left me in the car alone.

I have been in the car for 15 minutes now. I heard the door open "Finally" I spoke but when I looked up there was a man looking back at me. I opened the back door and tried to run but the man grabbed "If you know what's good for you, you won't run" He spat into my ear and I was being dragged into the building where they previously went into. Wait, If this hunters alive, then wheres Harry and the others?

I was pushed onto the floor, I looked up to see all of them in seperate cages. I looked around to see the whole room was made out of silver. It must be blocking there powers. The man lifted me up by my hair. I let out a screech causing the others to look at me. "Your not a vampire, so which one is your mate?" He asked me pulling my hair harder. "None of them" I spat, protecting Harry. "Don't lie to me, Your a beautiful girl, we don't want you getting hurt do we?" He gritted through his teeth at me "If your not going to tell me, We'll see who tries to save you" He spat and I laughed "I guess I'll die then, No one will save me" I said as he pulled my head back.

I looked over to the cages watching their worried face looking at me. I know Louis would be trying to say something to me, But he can't because of the silver. Harry wasn't looking at me. "I know who it is"

The hunter spat at me, and I shook my head, knowing he does know because Harry's not looking at me, watching me in pain. I remembered I use to carry a penkife in my underwear, just incase - I know that's weird but It's just a habit after my bestfriend before Bailey did after being took of the street. The hunter was dragging me towards Harry pulling my hair. I reached into my knickers, I felt it faintly and pulled it out, waiting for the right moment.

He pushed me infront of him, I was on my knees as he pulled my head backwards by my hair. Harry turned around and looked at me as I was infront of his cage. I know it was killing him not being able to save me. "Now,How would you like it, If I killed her right infront of you?" the hunter smirked at Harry who tried to look ok with that. I had my penknife ready. I couldn't let him hurt Harry and the others, they were my family now. I pulled my arm back and stabbed him in the leg, pulling it out and standing up. The others gasped at what I did as the Hunter fell to the floor. I stood behind him pulling his head back with his long greasy hair. That when I lost control, I slit his neck, right across from one side to the other.

I watched as the mans lifeless body slid to the floor and I broke down. I started to cry, I have never done anyhting like that before. I grabbed the keys from the mans body and unlocked their cages, "Holly come here" Harry spoke as I fell into his arms "You had to, He would of killed us and you, if you didn't" He tried to comfort me, I just nodded. I guess this 'Mate, Love' thing is really going to change us, I just killed a man. Then it hit me, I'm a murderer.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

OH YEAH IT IS JUST THE BEGGGGINING!

#736 IN VAMPIRE CATEGORY?!THIS IS UNBELIEVABKE GUYS TYSFM💞

LEAVE A BRIGHT STAR IF YOU LIKE !