Guilt

I thought there would be no guilt? But that's all i'm feeling, Harry hasn't come home yet, he must be still feeding. I can't believe I killed her, My best friend and I murdered her! She was the only human thing left in my life, And I killed her. I've locked myself in mine and Harry's bedroom. I don't want to talk to anyone right now, I don't want to see anyone. My mouth was killing me, I can't handle having fangs they hurt cause Harry said they'll still be growing for a week or so. Tonight we was meant to be making love but I don't feel like it now, When Harry comes home, I think he'll expect to finish what we started earlier this morning.

I heard the front door slam shut, someone's home. I still haven't found out what my power is yet either. I heard foot steps running up the stair case. There was a knock at my bedroom door. I shuffled under my quilt, trying to hide myself. "Holly, Open the door" Harry's raspy voice boomed into our bedroom, There's no point hiding from him, I stood up and strolled over to the door. I unlocked the door then ran back into our bed. I went underneath the quilts as I heard his footsteps gain closer to our bed.

I felt his side of the bed sink down. "Holly, babe, why'd you run?" He questioned and I ignored him, I started to cry. I heard ruffling in the sheets, I turned around to see Harry under here with me. He placed his palm on the side of my face and wiped my tears with his thumb. "I killed Bailey, I killed my bestfriend" I cried into his hand, I moved closer into his body, resting my head on his chest. He had so many tattoos, I want one... What am I thinking? I just killed Bailey! I started to trace Harry's tattoos, He rested his head on mine, He had a birdcage but no bird. "Why did you get this?" I snuffled to him and he looked down to see what tattoo, I was looking at. "To remind me that I don't want to be locked up, I want to be a free bird" He said resting his head back on mine.

"So why were you crying babe?" He asked me, I tried to remember, Why can't I remember?Oh yeah Bailey!I killed Bailey. "Bailey, shes dead" I said plainly. I don't care anymore? WHAT?! What happened?"Harry, Why don't I care anymore?" I sat up shoving the quilt off us. "Because, It's in your nature to kill, Bailey was just linked in with your heart so it would of took a hour or so to kick in that you don't care" Harry spoke to me, is that true? "But I do care" I lied, I shouldn't be lying, I should care. "No you don't, You have no emotions" Harry said and that wound me up a lot. "So that means, I don't have the emotion to love you?" I questioned him and he shook his head, "Were mates, we have to feel it!". I jumped out of bed. "So, you feel pushed? You have to love me? Wow thanks Harold" I snapped to him, "Well what did you think, love at first sight, You don't believe that do you?" He questioned and I just laughed, How could I have been so stupid? "Well I did but I guess you didn't after all" I spat at him, I can't believe this, he didn't love me? It was just his vampire instinct, I guess I never saw it like that. We use to look like this cute couple, who could talk through minds and now he tells me 'he had to feel like that' "Holly just because I said I had to feel like that doesn't mean I don't love you, cause I still have to don't I?" Harry said sitting up off the bed, "Wait so you love me? because you have to" I scoffed at him, "Don't worry Harold, You won't have to be locked up no more, you can be a free bird, cause I know I am" I cried to him and ran out of the house, I was apparently a lot faster than them because I am a newborn or something.

I can't believe that just happened cause I know I do love him and it's killing me leaving him. I was just walking down the street. I even have a doubt that Harry is even looking for me. I just don't like the idea of having to love someone but I truly thought it was love at first sight but obviously that was stupid.

I smelt something off, I walked round the corner to see a huddle of 5 men, I looked closer and saw it was the guys who tried to kill me from that other clan.

Then my anger got the best of me.