Dawn

Did you know that vampires can run on water?

I didn't, I thought Layla and I was going to be getting on an aeroplane, I guess not. We didn't pack anything because we simply needed nothing.

I was wearing Harry's t-shirt and a pair of black jeans with my vans. We have been running on the water for about 5 minutes now, Layla said it only takes 10 minutes if we travelled on water - so we did.

We have to run away from the wanted's clan, they'll soon realise that she hasn't killed me and come back making Max check where she is, we need to find the witch as soon as possible.

Luckily the witch lives in LA, thats were we're going. Layla wants her to be on our side.

I loved letting the wind flow through my hair, It was brilliant. It was literatly living life, I love the fact i'm a vampire, I still miss him, but I need to forget him, he hurted me too much.

We soon reached the border, Layla stopped and turned to look at me. "We're here, We actually did it, We're in LA" She smiled and jumped up and down, I laughed at her excitement. We walked down the streets of LA, "Do you know where she is?" I questioned and she nodded, "She works in a coffee shop at the end of this road" she said and I nodded.

We stood infront of the coffee shop, Layla drew in a deep breath before stepping in the shop. There was a girl at the counter, young not old with white hair and purple dip dyed. Layla walked up to the desk and ordered a coffee. "Hello Dawn" Layla said, Dawn turned around and smiled, "Please come with me" she spoke and we walked into another room.

"I knew you's were coming" Dawn spoke sitting down on a chair, How did she know? We walked closer towards her.

"You're being followed" She smiled, Layla looked at me and I looked at Dawn "By Whom?" Layla asked, Obviously we knew who it was, "Oh, you know" She spoke standing up "I also know why you're here" she smiled again.

"Can you do it?" I asked, We don't want them to get us. "I can but I want something" She spoke moving over to the table to the other side of the room.

She pulled out a book, "There's going to be a war, and I don't want to be part of it" She spoke, "It will end many lives, too many to count, I don't want to be called up and you have to promise I won't" She spoke and I nodded "How do you know this?" I questioned, "Darling I'm a witch!" she giggled and I nodded.

She cast a spell to take off the bond between Max and Layla. "How can we stop it?" I questioned before leaving, Dawn looked at the floor, "You can't, It was destined to happen ever since you turned into a vampire, this war revolves around you" Dawn spoke and I was taken back, I was going to be the cause of a lot of deaths.

"Why?" I asked, I don't want this war to happen, "Just make sure, you're with the one you love, you're more powerful together,True love always finds a way"And with that she disappeared.

Harry. I have to be with Harry and the wanted clan are coming.

Layla looked at me as much as confused as I was.

We walked out of the shop before bumping into someone, I looked up to see Max and Nathan.

Oh no.

"Well well well, What do we have here?" Max hissed grabbing Layla's arm, As Nathan grabbed mine, Layla and I both looked at each, next thing we knew, I put my hand on Nathans stomach as Layla did Max. She froze his stomach as I burnt Nathan making them both yelp and pull away.

Layla grabbed my hand and we ran together. They can't track us anymore.

We kept running until we bumped into someone else, We looked up and time froze, I was staring into the eyes I was meant to be running from, How did he find me?