Chapter Eighteen

A/N: I seriously love how you guys are already talking about me writing a third book for this series, I haven't even got any action down yet! You guys are the best. :)

Sorry it's taken so long, I had a family holiday in Sydney and then it was 45 degrees here the last two days (That's 113 in fahrenheit) meaning swimming and lying under a fan is all that could possibly be done.

Also, I may have been writing snippets from later on in this book because they are so juicy i could not keep them locked away in my brain!

Follow me on twitter! same username (of course) and I'll try to post Sterek/Scisaac related things as well as little tid-bits from my stories and ideas for the future :)

Enjoy this chapter!

                                                ~ ~ ~

New Year’s Eve

“So how exactly did you find out about this thing anyway?” Scott asked as he and Isaac walked down the deserted streets to the old warehouse.

Isaac shrugged. “Erica.” He said simply and Scott shook his head.

“Okay, where did she find out?” He asked again and once more Isaac shrugged.

“I don’t know, she’s good like that.”

“So do you know who else is coming yet?”

“Uh, I think so. I know Stiles is bringing Erica and Boyd with him-”

“No Derek?” Scott asked with a raised brow, knowing that this was the last place that he would want to be.

“Yeah, right. I’m pretty sure his exact words were ‘not even if it kills me’. He’s such a grump sometimes.” Isaac said, smiling.

“What is it that Stiles calls him?” Scott asked.

“Sour wolf or something like that. It fits, I’ll give him that. You would have thought having a pack and things going reasonably well would cheer him up.”

“I think he just likes moping around, it keeps everyone at a distance.”

“Mostly.” Isaac snorted. “It doesn’t stop Erica, or me for that matter.”

“The other pack could still be playing on his mind, I mean I know they haven’t done anything yet but still.” Scott said as they rounded a corner onto yet another quiet street.

“Yeah… Oh, I also know that Jackson is going tonight.” Isaac said.

“What about Lydia?”

“I don’t know, I only know Jackson is going because Danny is taking his new boyfriend.”

“Danny has a boyfriend? And why would that give Jackson a reason to go?” Scott asked.

“Because Danny’s boyfriend is Ethan.” He said, not looking up at Scott’s shocked face.

“What? Ethan as in one of the twins from that other pack? That Ethan?” He asked, stopping in his tracks.

Isaac sighed. “Yes, that Ethan.”

“What is he doing with Danny?”

Isaac almost laughed. “Same thing that you do with me.” He offered and Scott rolled his eyes.