Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N: Okay, sorry about the delay, family issues :/

Also I am going on holiday as of next monday so i will try to get you your fix of Sterek/Scisaac before then. After that I wont be able to update for another 8 days D: So please be patient!

Hope you like this one guys and there is a lot of action to come... the lead up is just taking longer than i thought it would!

                                                       ~ ~ ~

“It really can't have been that bad.” Erica said, lying with her legs over the back of the couch and her head hanging down with her hair dragging on the floor.

“I had nothing to say, I sat there in silence most of the time.” Lydia said, taking a sip of her vodka and orange juice.

“Yeah and we all know how much you hate that.” Isaac said with a smirk.

“At least you got to eat right?” Scott said.

“She doesn’t eat. She has like a salad and water. She won't even have a slice of the garlic bread.” Jackson said, sitting beside her with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

“You want me to eat carbs for the purpose of…?” She asked.

“Oh I don’t care, you’re a cheap meal, I just resent paying twenty-five dollars for lettuce and a few sticks of carrot.” He said.

“Please, you eat enough for the both of us, two times over. They ate a three course meal and he still went for take out on the drive home.”

“Forget I asked, seriously.” Erica said, rolling her eyes as her cheeks grew even pinker from being upside down.

“Would you sit right-way up please? I feel like your head’s going to explode if you sit like that much longer.” Isaac said.

She swung back up, laying across the couch and resting her head in his lap. “You know that really hurt.” She grumbled her head hurting from the quick movement. “So how was date night for the two of you?”

Scott and Isaac exchanged a glance, both remembering the end of the night in particular.

“In that case if you really loved me…” Scott said and Isaac laughed, spinning him around so that their wet lips could ravish one another.

Isaac braced his hips against Scott’s and slipped his hands down to squeeze his ass cheeks and pull him in closer. “What? Huh?” He said gruffly with a playful smile on his lips.

“Go on then… show me what you’d do to prove it.” He said with a grin.

This resulted in Isaac’s knees fixing on the tiled shower floor with Scott’s hands in his hair, a varied assortment of non-words and curses coming out of his mouth as Isaac took more of him in and stared up at him like he wanted to take everything he had.