Chapter Forty-One

A/N: Sorry about the cliff hanger! If you hate them then well... I got some bad news for you...

Enjoy this chapter (:

~ ~ ~

"Where the hell are they?" Derek growled, pacing the floor of the loft.

"I'm sure they just had to follow something up," Scott offered, knowing that they would have at least called first had that been true.

"They've been gone all night, they should be back by now," Derek said, still pacing.

"Well we've got to do something. After what happened to Karissa's family, and Katherine, we can't just sit here and wait to find their bodies!" Isaac said, his leg tapping impatiently.

"What is there to do? We don’t even know where they headed. They were supposed to go to the lacrosse pitch with Daisy," Jackson said.

"We have to find them, we can't just leave them out there to die!" Isaac snapped just as Stiles and Allison walked in through the loft doors.

"What's going on?" She asked and Stiles looked from one to the other.

Derek sighed. "It's Erica and Boyd, they're missing."

11 hours earlier...

“Come on! Get him up onto the couch,” Derek said as Isaac helped along a very dazed looking Jackson.

“I’m fine, alright? Just blacked out,” he said.

Aiden let out a loud grunt as he scratched through the skin that had healed over the small metal pellet and dug it out of his side.

“Who the fuck uses bullets like these?” he growled.

“They’re supposed to cause more pain,” Lydia said, standing close to Jackson. “And in your case I’m guessing if they’re under the skin for too long they’ll dissolve and do even more damage.”

“How about we get ourselves some guns next time?” Aiden said, crying out in pain as he dug out another pellet.

“Because we’re not trying to kill them,” Scott said.

“We aren’t?” Isaac asked.

Scott just turned and raised his eyebrows at him. “No, we don’t want to kill anyone!”

“Maybe you don’t,” Ethan shrugged, folding his arms.

“Yeah, I’m going to have to agree with him. I wouldn’t mind putting them in the ground,” Jackson said, holding his head and pulling a small piece of shrapnel out of his forearm.

“Oh come one,” Scott said. “Derek?”

He spun around to look at Derek who just stared at him for a moment. “We tried this without using ammunition, maybe it’s time to go for a new method.”

“I never agreed to be a part of your pack if that meant killing people, and Stiles would agree with me.”

“Ouch, playing the ‘boyfriend card’,” Jackson said sarcastically, the bump to the head doing nothing to break his satirical spirit.

“Not cool dude,” Ethan said, shaking his head.

“Hey, they’ve killed enough of us,” Aiden said. “Who cares if one or two of them ends up dead and buried?”