Intro: Madness?

Warning, viewers are advised that sensitive subjects may come up in this story (also this author sucks so...)

Your Pov

You were sitting on your bare mattress that lay  on the ground in the centre of the room. Your room was the attic, you liked it for one reason: it had room to run around in it.

You sat with your legs crossed bare foot. You chewed on your h\c hair. You looked around bored. You now know better then to complain. It didn't end to well last time.

Your am only five but you sit in your room all day alone. Its not like you were allowed to leave anyway.

But your parents loved you. They come up here all the time and talk to you. Saying how they loved you to death, that's why they keep you up here "so no one can take our baby away from us". They love you so much they Sometimes just stare at you for hours, and you stare back.

Sometimes mummy plays with your hair staring down at you, whispering how she wanted to cut your hair off so she could carry it all around with her all day, you didn't mind.

You would talk to yourself feeling lonely, you would do it all the time, one time your parents caught you talking to yourself. You acted as if someone else was there. So they just yelled at the air and told them to "stay away from our baby girl".

You sigh "I love you..." you whisper smiling. You were so happy right now. The attic had no windows. Very few times had you met with the outside world. Yet you were educated. You knew how to read even difficult words, and could solve math questions equivalent to a 3rd grader, which your mum and dad said they were really impressed by. Your parents taught you to read and Write in a extremely early stage of your life. They made you strong. 

You have been alone so long you had grown a bit.... crazy. Every time you got too excited, angry, worried or sad you would have a strong urge to hurt something... or someone. You could easily control these urges, but it lead to extreme discomfort if unsatisfied. So you thought best to always be happy... forever.

Everything is better when you are happy... it's been a life long goal of yours, you'll make for certain, that everyone, will be happy in the end.