Caught

Your pov

You had done some research on this guy you saw. It seems he was a well known serial killer who made people 'Go to sleep' and made them 'beautiful' by carving matching smiles into their faces.

Apparently he lived in the 'Slender mansion' with other Creepypasta's? Whatever they were.

You were now back at the  'Slender mansion' you risked being caught but you wanted to see the other residents of this strange place. And if they were murderers like Jeff the killer.

You climb in a tree not to far away from where you were last time.

It had seemed like forever and no one went in, or out. You being a five year old, decide to climb in through the window, even though you aim is too NOT get caught.

You sneak up to the window not far off the ground and pull it open. You crawl in and quietly close the window behind you.

The room was a huge dining room, a huge long rectangular table going through middle of the room. fortunately, no one was in the room at the moment. You leave this room and find the kitchen.  another person was there getting something out of the fridge. The person had more of a male build, so you assumed them as a he. He wore a dark blue past with two holes for eyes, but all you saw was black. The same black stuff ran down his mask.

And you being a five year old called it black goop.

You walked a little closer and noticed his aura, you panicked and step back out of range. You see him staring at you direction. Before he started walking over to your direction. You hide in a small cupboard near by, just big enough for you to fit in.

He doesn't get close enough to where you were hiding to sense your aura again and you hear him walk off.

You climb out of the cramped space and look around.

Good, no one's here.

You pass through the kitchen now that now no one occupy's and come across a huge living room, huge stairs leading upstairs at the back of the room. there was a huge couch in the middle of the room and a huge TV and a bunch of game consoles plugged into it. There was only one person in the room.

He was playing video games and had elf ears and a hat. He had shaggy blonde hair and looked around fourteen. You knew what video games were, you had played one once, but only once.

The lounge was a far distance away from the stairs, You could probably make it past him without him noticing.

You pressed your back against the wall and walked side ways too the stairs, you quickly run up them, afraid of being caught. You walked down a long hall way that had many doors, each having a name on it.

'Ticci Toby' 'bloody painter' 'sally' 'Jane the killer'

You had been focusing on the names intently that you didn't hear the talking of two people walking  in your direction.

"Who are you?"

You whip your head in the direction the voice came from and meet two men, you think? Standing in front of you. One had a very feminine mask. It was all white, and girl like features in black. The other one had a black mask on and had a red frown on it. Both wore hoodie's and jeans.

You spin on your heal to run away but one of them grabs you by the arm.

The two men look at each other, they seem around the same age as Jeff the killer.

The one with the feminine mask spoke up.

"Your the girl Jeff saw."