Ben and Jeff

Your pov

The guy wearing the white mask with the red smile and blue clothing hesitates and just stares at you for a second before replying 'bloody painter - that's my title anyway'.

You nod your head. You open your mouth to say something else when your f/f (favourite food)  appears in front of you. You smile "How did you know I liked f/f?" you asked slender.

"hmm? oh I just thought you might like it that's all- i'm glad you do child".

"Ok!" You laugh giddily still over excited to be here.

"Yo! Y/n right?" comes another voice from your left, you turn your head in that direction.

"Yeah?" It was the elf boy with the green hat playing video games in the lounge room that you had passed before.

"I'm Ben, Ben Drowned, i'm sure you've heard of me, i'm quite famous I-"

The guy that spotted me in the tree- Jeff the killer is the name I think, walked in with his hands up.

"Ok motherfuckers, all I heard was Ben Drowned and Famous, i'm being fucking serious who's high?" he says in a amused but still very gruff voice.

Jeff then looks over in my direction and looks shocked "You..."

You smile teasingly and wave at him "Hi!"

You look back over at Ben and he looks outraged "WHAT?! I AM NOT HIGH I AM SOOO TO FAMOUS YOUR JUST JEALOUS!!"

"That's enough!" snaps Masky obviously annoyed.

 There is silence before everyone starts yelling at each other, while you just stare quietly at Slenderman looking frustrated and about to burst.

"ENOUGH!" yells a painfully loud static voice in our heads. Slender sighs "All of you, clean up and go to your rooms". Most of the Creepypasta's groan and clean there plates that where barely even to touched.

You start to walk quietly to your room "Psst. Y/n."

You turn around and see Jeff.

"You probably already know who I am but if you don't the names Jeff, but anyway me and Ben are gonna sneak out, wanna come? We're all curious to see how you kill anyway."

You hesitate before nodding your head.

"Cool. Lets go" He grabs your arm and pulls you behind him.

~time skip~

Ben's Pov

'ugh! when are they gonna get here?' I tap my foot impatiently.

I Hear someone approach and out comes Y/n and Jeff.

"Finally." I groan

"tsk. whatever" Jeff replies.

 I look over  at Y/n, she just stands there silently, watching us, 'fraid to admit it but it kinda makes me nervous.

"Uh- I see ya decided to come with us and have a bit a fun?"

"Ya" she replies.

We walk next to each other through the forest, jumping at every sound afraid slender caught us. We finally make it to the neighbourhoods  in the nearest city, it seemed to go on forever. We were currently in the rich part of the neighbourhood.

Y/n smiled "Lets go to this one" she said pointing at a white and expensive looking house down the street.

"Sure, lets scare the crap out of these people before we end them." I said racing towards the house excited, Jeff and Y/n chasing after us.