The first official day in the mansion

(if you guys haven't watched Marble Hornets you should, it's on YouTube, completely for free, remember to start from the very beginning, introduction or entry 1, it's all about Masky/timothy, Brian/Hoodie and all that, Marble hornets is the original source of Hoodie and Masky, this is a comment for people who don't know about it)

Your Pov:

You chew on a strand of your hair smiling widely as Jeff nudges me with his elbow laughing.          "Yo kid! that was Fucking awesome!"

"Thanks Jeff~!"

"Yo Y/n, Jeff, we should hurry, Slenderman is going to go psycho on our arses!"

Jeff's facial expression changes and his already slow pace stops completely. "Oh.... shit.... RUN!"

Jeff starts into a sprint and you and Ben race behind him, barely keeping up. 

Once you reach the Mansion's front door as you were about to open it Jeff pulls you back and looks at you as if your crazy, and if he actually said it aloud, you would of answered 'Yes'.

Ben and Jeff sneak threw the bushes aside the building dragging you behind them as they open the same window you opened to get in when you first came.

You race through the Dining when the light flickers on. Standing in front of us was a familiar faceless, suit and tied man. Slender's forehead wrinkles and his aura is of complete disappointment.

"And why were you three not in your rooms?" he taps his long finger on his other crossed arm impatiently.

"Uh, we were showing Y/n around when we thought we heard something?" Jeff lies scratching the back of his head unsurely, While Ben rolls his eyes knowing there is no way on mother's green earth that Slender would fall for that. Also the fact he can read minds.

"mhm, is that also why you two are doing twice the amount of chores for the next month?"

Jeff and Ben looked as If they had just been punched in the face. You look down and hold your hands behind my back "Sorry Mr.Slenderman~"

Slenderman looked down at you "It's okay Y/n, you didn't know"

"So wait, Y/n doesn't have to do double chores with us?" Jeff groans while you internally laugh at his irritation.

"Of course not Jeff, you were the one to convince her of going without telling her the consequences. Anyhow, you three need to go to Bed before I worsen the punishment."

Ben and Jeff march off while you slowly slag behind saying goodnight to Slender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip toeing up the stairs you pass many rooms, until you come across a grey one with the name 'Eyeless Jack' carved into one.

"Eyeless Jack?" you whisper to no one in particular.

"Is he really eyeless? doesn't that mean he can't see? not even his own mummy... I wonder what his mummy looked like...."

You reach the door knob and slowly twist it, completely forgetting it's the middle of the night and he's probably asleep. Surprisingly the door was actually open, not that you even considered that it might be locked.

Stepping inside your footsteps are impossible to hear. You squint as your eyes get use to the darkness of the room. When you could finally see properly you looked around, there where a lot of hospital stuff and sharp things that your mummy said to stay away from.