Zalgo?

I am currently sitting on bloody painters lap, taking large mouthfuls of toast into my mouth. I stare blankly at Jane, in hopes to cause her at least slight discomfort. My legs swing under the table occasionally hitting Bloody's legs, but he didn't mind. It was only morning, but I could tell today was going to be rather quiet. Only Toby and Sally dare speak, otherwise the silence was rather deafening. I searched for something to say, but each time I opened my mouth I would replace my words with more food.

Something felt off, maybe that was why everyone was so quiet. I look down and frown, I had finished my toast. I groan and lean back on Bloody, cuddling up too him, in which I could feel him becoming tense.

My eyes wandered around the room, looking for something to do, but nothing was found. Time flew by and everyone left with their plates. Bloody and I were one of the last. I got off his lap and he left taking both of our plates, while I follow closely behind. I thought about freaking E.J out more but for some strange reason I just felt as if today wasn't the time.

I had made it into the lounge room when I spotted Sally and Jane talking too each other. A smile curled on my cheeks and I skip towards them-well, Sally. "Heya Sally!~"

Sally turn towards me and giggled before I was enveloped in a hug, in which I gladly returned. " Y/n!!! Me and Jane are going to play tea party! Wanna come?"

I let go of Sally and heard Jane grunt, my eyes flicker in her direction, seeing her rolling her eyes.  My warm smile turns into a mischeivous smirk. My eyes directed towards Jane again, making a glare evident, which she notices. "Yeah!"

Sally grabs my hand and Jane's in the other before pulling us up the stairs and in the direction of her room.

BANG.

The three of us stop frozen in our tracks and our heads snap in the direction of the explosion. Me and Sally glance at each other before the three of us spin on our heels and sprint in the direction we came from. I beat them easily because of my inhuman speed, and was met with flames flickering around the room. The entire downstairs was in near ruins and apart of the roof had caved in, a big part, furniture having fallen through the hole.

"Y/n!" I was scooped up in someone's arms and was rushed outside. "Are you alright?" 

I recognise that deep mechanical voice. "Hoodie!"

I was placed down back on the ground, my bare feet now wet as it had just rained. "Yeah I'm fine!" I giggle, my smile soon becoming a frown. "What happened?"

"An enemy of ours, has infiltrated the mansion. Toby will take you and Sally somewhere safe before returning here."

My eyes go wide, I cross my arms "No fair! I wanna help!"

Hoodie shook his head and turned around as Toby run out the door with Sally in his arms. "I-I'm Here."

Hoodie nodded his head and run back towards the mansion, giving us one last quick glance before running inside. I was about to head after him when Toby wrapped his spare arm around my torso and threw me over his shoulder before running in the opposite direction.

"No! I wanna help!" I winge. Toby was quite fast, my vision would have been a blur if I were human. Branches and leaves occasionally hit my face and I shift in my position best as I could. Toby's footsteps were relatively light but branches still crunched underneath his feet. My body jolted up and down, as did Sally's, as He ran. This went for about another ten minutes until we reached a wooden cabin. Sally and I were put down on the front porch and Toby pulled out a key  and opened the door before pushing the two of us inside. The light was dim and the windows were bolted shut with rusted iron. Cans of food and medical supplies lined the room, with a few cheap mattresses scattered across the ground.

"H-here. " Toby grabbed my hand and placed the key in it. "S-Stay here until I-I g-get back. L-lock the d-door." Toby turned around slamming the door shut and ran off. 

Silence filled the room for a few moments until I turn around, Sally's face buried in my shoulder, she wasn't crying but I could tell she was worried. I hug her back and look around the room. "You okay Sally?"

Sally looked up at me, her hair hanging in her face. "Y-yeah." Her voice was shakey, her eyes filled with concern.

"C'mon now, be happy! Being happy is always the answer." Using my finger I poke the side  of her lip and try to force it up into a smile, in which she replaces it with an actual smile and laughter.i grin back at her while letting go of each other I look down at the key in my hand and turn around back towards the door. 

"W-where are you going?

"Back, wanna come?"

"Sure!"

My hand reaches the doorknob and I pull it open, turns out Toby forgot to flip the lock. Sally and I walk out the door, closing and locking it out behind us. Looking up I grin before grabbing Sally's hand. I head towards a tree and jump up, taking Sally with me. She squeals and almost falls off the branch but I grab her arm in time.

"Be careful!" I yell, firmly holding her arm. "C'mon, running through the trees is fastest."

Sally nods her head and we run off. I wasn't going as fast as I usually would as Sally keeps almost falling, but we make it there in a significantlyfast face for someone doing this for the first time. We got back to the edge of the clearing in maybe 20-25 minutes and we jump down together, Sally grunting.

We stand still in shock as we watch the Mansion go up in flames, my eyes going wide. Sally grabs my hand tighter as we run as fast as we possibly could towards it. The front door was blown off of it's hinges, and a lot of smoke filled the air. I could feel myself shifting, the atmosphere darkening, as my eyes start to glow and my teeth sharpening. 

All of a sudden yelling is heard from the dinning room  and we run towards the noise. There stood Jeff, Toby, Hoodie, Masky, jack and slender all in defensive positions. Bloody, Jane, And ben  all slumped against the walls knocked out. 

Masky turned around and noticed us "What are you doing? Stay Back!" 

A man, made completely of red, with a matching aura, with two horns just like the devil loomed in the air in front of us, a sickening and twisted smile curled upon his face.

"Who's that?"

The proxies all leap at the red man from three different angles but are pushed back and hit the walls, the second they do so Jack and slender attack. Masky and Hoodie both get back up but Toby hit his head too hard, and also falls unconscious.

Slender is then thrown in the air and just misses hitting us. He gets up and regains his composture, "That, my children, is

Zalgo."