Sally and the other pasta's

Jane's pov (jane the killer)

I smirk and cross my arms.

"No promises kid" 

Toby looks confused to why she asked that but quickly shakes it off and glares at me, realising she must of asked for a reason.

Y/n has a shocked expression but quickly faded to neutral.

"Anyway Ticci boy, ben wants ya' dont ask why cause I dunno"

I spin on my heel and walk away, I really need to stab something right now.

Your pov

"S-so uh y-yeah, b-bye" said Toby obviously not knowing what to say and then too walking out of the room.

You sigh, and turn around,  but not before hearing the light pitter patting of feet racing towards your door. Next thing you know there's a small head peering around the door frame, long brown locks of hair bordering their face. A large grin makes its way on their face and the person steps all the way in view, their hands hidden behind their back.

"Hi! I'm Sally! Sally WIlliams!" 

You grin back too, this girl in the pink nightgown was a little older then you but only a little.

"Hi Sally! I'm y/n!" You reply back gleefully.

"Y/n.... thats a nice name, want to come play tea party with me?"

You nod my head eagerly and Sally squealed, grabbed your hand and you ran to her room.

The room was saturated in pink, dolls of all shapes and sizes scattered around the room, a lot of them missing heads and torn apart. The paint on the walls was cracking giving off an even more eerie feeling, but you think thats the point. In the middle of the room lay a small circular table decorated with a white table cloth and once white rusted pottery on top. 

Sally pulled you over to the table and sat you down at one of the chairs surrounding it. Sally grinned widely and began pouring imaginary tea Into a cup and passing it to you.

You grin widely and giggle together, taking sips of tea pretending to be royalty. It was fun playing with sally and you played hours on end in heaps of different games, until you almost passed out from exhaustion after the twenty seventh round of a dance off. 

Bloody painter's pov

Its time for dinner, everyone had been talking about a new creepypasta around sally's age, I sit down at the table when a unfamiliar face walked in. A girl appearing around 5 or 6 with h/c hair and e/c eyes walked over towards the table with a grin. Her face went neutral for a second when looking in Jane's direction but quickly returned to her grin when finally look over to me. She was a (short/average/tall) height for her age but was still adorable, even more so because she's one of us.

"Everyone, this is y/n, she will be joining us, I ask you all to be respectful around her, that is all" said a static voice in my head, and I knew in everyone else's heads too.

Y/n sat down across from me still smiling. 

"Hi! I'm y/n!"