Welcome to the Slender Mansion

FACT!!! :Ticci Toby doesn't twitch by the way, he tic's, given the name 'Ticci' Toby, tic's are like twitching except when you twitch you can't help twitching but when you tic you can stop it but gives you discomfort.

Y/n =your name

F/n= fake name

H\c=hair colour

E\c=eye colour

F\c=favourite colour

C/n=Creepypasta name

S\f\c= second favourite colour

Your Pov

You look down at the floor, the men you now know as 'Mask aka timothy' and 'Hoodie aka Brian' were still holding a firm grip on you as for you not to escape. You kept your head down still feeling an intimidating gaze staring down at you.

And that gaze happen to belong to the Slenderman. You weren't scared, only intimidated seeing you were a five year old and he was a thousand year old legendary demon.

"what is your name child?"

".....f/n...."

Slenderman 'sighed'. "child, don't lie to me..."

You open your eyes wide and look up to the faceless creature before once again turning your head away, trying to avoid his gaze. "fine.... it's y/n". You knew when to give in, it was obvious he could tell if someone was lying.

Slenderman finally shifted his gaze over towards Masky and Hoodie and seemed to have a silent conversation only they could hear before looking down at you again.

Masky and hoodie then let go of you and they left the room. Since you were inhumanly strong they had to hold you tight and you were sure to have bruises.... bruises that would probably heal in a matter of seconds.... but bruises still hurt.

"Child, may I ask why you are covered in blood?"

You didn't trust Slenderman, you had heard heaps about him when you watched the lives of other ordinary people. "can't you just read my mind?" you ask aloud.

"You see child, that's what fascinates me about you, not only your strange aura but I CAN'T read your mind..."

You smirked, happy that no one can enter your mind.... go there.... and you'll return a VERY different person....

"So, I ask you again child.... why are you covered in blood that seemingly isn't yours?"

Slenderman sounded like he already knew the answer to that question but you being only five didn't pick up on that and answered anyway.

"Because It's my job, I make people happy..... and in return.....they give me their lives" you say the last part with a crooked smile your head tilting to the side giving you a crazed look.

Slenderman looked down at you seeming some what pleased. He chuckled.

"And, what if I told you child... that there are more like you, like Jeff the killer, Hoodie, Masky and many more... and they ALL live here"

You open you eyes wide and look directly at slenderman, no longer intimidated.

"R-Really?" you stutter.

He nods his head, "Would you like to live here child?"

Slenderman's Pov

I chuckle internally, I knew y/n wouldn't pass up living here I just had to wait for her to agree and then I'll get Toby to bring her to her new room.

"ok! Um... I mean yes please"

I telepathically call for Toby and within seconds he walks in the room.

"Y-Yes M-Master?" Toby stuttered.

Y/n turned around and quietly observed Toby, a creepy smile still on her face. Even though Toby tic's you could still see him shifting uncomfortably with y/n staring him down like prey.

I tell Toby to take y/n to the spare room next to his, seeing y/n will now be living here, I also explain this is the girl Jeff saw.

Ticci Toby's pov

I walk out of Slender's office with y/n close behind me. We walk passed many closed doors until I came across my room on the left to my door was a spare room, that now belonged to y/n. I open the door and see a f\c bed to the side of the room a TV on the centre of the back wall where every one could see it, a s\f\c bean bag in the other corner of the room and the walls were painted (insert random colour).

"Uh... t-this is y-your r-room k-kid..."

Her stare wandered around the room, her eyes widening. "Thanks Toby!" she cheered. There was no toys or anything in there yet seeing as it wasn't made for anyone in particular.

Y/n rushed in the room and started jumping on the bed obviously excited.

"*Ahem*" someone coughed at the doorway from behind be, gaining y/n and my attention.

It was Jane the killer. I half sigh "yes?"

"who's the kid" she replied.

Y/n jumped off of her bed and walked up to me "i'm Y/n, who are you?"

Jane snickered, "i'm Jane, Jane the killer"

Y/n smiled at Jane then frowned as if she had a bad taste in her mouth. 

"your not going to lock me up in my room..."

"are you?...."