Scaring E.J

Your Pov

You groan and bury your face in your pillow. You finally give up and sit up in your bed hissing at the light shining through the curtains that you forgot to shut. You slip out of bed making only the tiniest thud and walk over to the window, you pull the curtains shut and turn round looking at the now pitch black room. It would be what, 6am?

Stretching your arms in air you yawn and walk over to the door, slipping outside your room and silently closing the door. The hallway's light is still on dimly lighting the already eerie hallway. You walk down the hallway slowly, running your hand across the wall and doors, feeling the roughness of it. You blink your eyes trying to get rid of the sleep. As always you only slept a little bit. You don't like sleeping. "Or the mean dreams come back" a whisper of your thoughts slips out.

You walk down the stairs, step by step. Once your feet reach flat ground you hear clanking from the kitchen. You slowly walk over and peak your head through the doorway. You look around the white walled and square cut tiled room, that was so clean it could have been a kitchen for royalty. In the room was  familiar figure, that was extra easy to see in the room.

"Eyeless jack..." You giggle quietly. 'Why is it every time I see him awake he is in the kitchen?'

You quietly sprint back to your room and get the camera you stole from him before running back down hoping he's still there, fortunately he is. You stick the camera up and press the record button. You Watch him pull out something from the fridge that you couldn't see because his body was in the way. He walks over to the wooden stool and sits down and starts eating. You fiddle with the buttons a bit and figure out how to zoom in and out. You zoom in on his face, with his mask pulls up and him taking big bites out whatever he's eating.

You stop the recording and put the camera away before slowly walking away, you race up the stairs and down the hallway,thinking back on his ash grey skin empty black sockets and nightmarish teeth, you thought he look really cool. Taking a glance behind you making sure he hadn't seen me when you crash into something, or someone.

You bounce back and land on your bottom with a small 'thump'. Looking up you see Bloody painter and then recover from the shock and bounce back up, remembering to hide the camera behind your back.

"Bloody!" You squeal.

He looked confused for a second before realizing it was a nickname.

He sighed jokingly "So What are you doing up so early?"

"I normally get up earlier."

"Hmm? really?" He chuckled. "anyway, i'm heading to the dining room, do you want to come with me?"

"Oh, i'll come in a second, I just have ta do something!"

You race away, the camera now in front of you to hide it from Bloody's vision. Running inside your room you slam your door shut before kneeling down and opening your bottom draw, carefully placing the camera inside. Ben can help you do something with that.

You run outside again and down to the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff and Ben have only JUST finished their chores for now, Jeff had gone somewhere outside the mansion while Ben apparently went to his room. You say hi to everyone you pass by as you head for Ben's room, the camera in your hands when you bump into Sally.

"Y/n!!!!"

"Hey Sally!!!!!!!"

Sally grabs your arms playfully "Come play with me!!! come, come!!!"