Spotted

(warning, course language, viewer discretion is advised. I DONT KNOW I JUST WANTED TO SAY IT XD)

(sorry but it's still your pov, there will be other pov later on though)

Your pov

It had been a few months now since that day, and you were a well known murderer. For some apparent reason being feared made your skin crawl in delight, you simply just didn't understand what exactly they were scared about. Perhaps it was happiness? All they have to do is give up there life, it's as simple as that.

You had just been paid back in full for making yet another person happy. Their blood covering the walls, the roof, everywhere. You admit, you tend to get.... messy.

You were inhumanly strong, and every time you were hurt it would heal unnaturally fast, as in within a minute fast.

Blood dripped off your f/c hoodie and jeans onto the ground. You had just entered a forest. Branches brush past your shoulder. You look down as you walk. You look at your once innocent hands now covered in the blood of another. Your lips curve into a small smile. Your head once again twitching to the side, a shiver going through your body.

You twirl your razor sharp knife behind you back when you stumble across a huge clearing. A mansion build there. Vines crawled up the walls of it. The mansion giving off a dark aura.

You open your eyes wide. You had never seen such a place. Your filled with intrigue. This world was truly fascinating. 

You wander up to the front door. No one was outside. The paint on the walls and the door were cracked, it seemed fairly old. You heard yelling coming from the inside and here it approaching. You quickly scramble back into the bush and hide in a tree.

You see a teenage boy with dark black hair step outside. He wore a white hoodie that had blood soaked through it. You could recognize the sent of blood anywhere. What really shocked you was a smile carved into his face.

"Does he make people happy too?" you ask under your breath.

The males skin was extremely white and cracked. He had a ruff voice but still relatively sounded like a teenager. He seemed 17-18.  

Once he got real close to the tree you were hiding in you finally came in range of his dark aura.

But if you can sense his aura... that means he can sense  yours too.

He looked up in shock at the tree and spots you. His eyes wide. Now that you were up close you could also see he had no eyelids, so he opened his eyes wider then they already were if that's even possible.

You stand up on the branch you were sitting on and jump to the next tree and the next tree losing him.

Jeff's Pov

Jane was being a bitch again. I stormed out the front door and walk towards the edge of the forest. For some reason I felt someone staring at me. It's probably just slender. Creep.

I reached the edge of the forest and was about to walk passed the first tree when a indescribable aura came across me. All I knew was that it wasn't anyone from the slender mansion.

I look up in the tree and see a little h\c haired girl. She was creepily smiling down at me. I gasp. Still taking in this girls shocking aura. The girl quickly stood up on a thick branch when she noticed I had found her, before jumping into another tree and another before disappearing completely.

I have to tell slender.

I sprint back to the mansion and throw open the front doors before continuing to race to slenderman's office.

BANG BANG BANG. I pound on slendermans door with my fist.

Slenderman answered  sounding annoyed "ugh... what is it now child?"

I burst through the doors and immediently tell slender everything.

He raised where one of his eyebrows would be.

"is that so?" he replied

I nod my head, irritated he isn't surprised by this.

"Can you perhaps describe this girl to me?" I told him what she looked like in as much detail as possible.

"Hmm... I will let the others know of this, if anyone spots the girl, they are to bring her to me,

Immediately...."