New Home

Y/n's POV

By the time you had woken up you had found yourself in an unfamiliar location. Dust was layered thickly in the air and the room around you appeared to have lacked all life for years.

You were in a lounge room of sorts, white sheets covered the majority of the furniture, others sprawled across the ground having been pulled off the sofa's so people could sit.

Two arms were warmed around you firmly and you shifted uncomfortably in your position before pulling your head out of the nook of the persons neck to identify them.

Bloody Painter watched you from behind his mask and you flashed him a weary smile before enveloping him in a hug.

"How'd you sleep?" He questioned lightly.

"Good," you inform while rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

Glancing around you notice that everyone was either sleeping or standing in the far corners of the room having their own private conversations. You also noticed the lack of the three proxie's and slendermans presence.

"Where is Slendy and that?" You ask, 'That' refering to Toby, Masky and Hoodie.

"Slender is having a private meeting with them. Probably to discuss the recent events."

You nod, satisfied with the answer.

You sit in his arms for a few moments before getting bored. Tugging on his sleeve you ask politely to be put down, dashing off to the sleeping Sally's directions as soon as your feet hit the floor.

You hover over Sally's form, who was sprawled across one of the couches. You consider waking her up, but after deciding that it would be rude you turn around to find something else to do.

In the far left corner was a large object covered in the white material, probably a cupboard. You approach it and with some slight struggle, manage to pull the sheet off, revealing a bookcase. It was rather full, with many books having been wedged into as many free spaces as possible.

Your eyes scan across the titles of each book, searching for one of possible interest. Your attention is deverted when a familiar voice sounds from behind you. Turning around you glance up and grimance.

Jane.

"Uh, hey Y/n."

You remain silent, staring at her blankly.

"Look, I know you dont like me that much," She states, scratching the back of her head awkwardly, "but uh, thanks for waking me up back there, and not leaving me behind."

You stare at Jane inexpressively. What was her angle? After no added response you simply nod and turned back around and resumed your previous activity.

"Wait!" Jane yelped placing a hand on your shoulder to regain your attention. Your body stiffened, why couldn't she just leave you alone? You didn't want to hang around with a bully like her.

You sigh and face Jane again, patiently waiting for what she had to say.

"I'm sorry. For being a bitch, I didn't mean to upset you kid, really. What I'm trying to say is, I hope we can be friends or something. Maybe you could go shopping with me, Sal' and Clockwork sometime?"

Your eyes widen.

'Was she being...nice?'

Guilt swims in your chest and you glance at the floor. "Yeah. Okay." You reply, liking the idea more as you continued to consider it.

"Heh, cool. I'll leave you too it then," Jane responded, mentioning your book searching. She began to walk away and you gave her a small, shy smile, even if she couldn't see it.

Turning around you spot a book with a fun title, 'The Anatomy of Unicorns'. A Playful smile tugged at your lips As you stood on the tip of your toes and reached out for it.

~~~~time skip~~~~

It was early morning the next day. Slender had called a house meeting, and explained that this was the emergency mansion, in case if it was ever unsafe to live back at the Slender mansion. You would be living here from now on. It was significantly smaller (but still gigantic compared to anything your used too), old and needed a lot of fixing, but you could make it work.

You were currently in the lounge room along side Ben and Sally with both windex and a cloth in hand. You were currently cleaning the windows. Slender said that no one was allowed to go anywhere until this place was 'as good as new.'

You sigh, after this you and Sally were going to go on a killing spree together. The thought brought a smile to your face and motivated you to work harder.

"Ugh. This sucks," Ben groans miserably, a vacuum in one hand as
he placed it on the ground and put the plug in the power point.

Both you and Sally giggle.

"Don't be Lazy!" Sally scoulded Ben, much to his unamusement.

"Shut up Sally! I left all of my games back there! Now I have to get entirely new ones and start over completely!" He whined.

"You can play with me and Y/n instead!"

Ben froze before glancing back at Sally from what he was doing.

"Yeah, I'll pass. Sorry Sal'." He then continued to turn on the vacuum as to not be able to hear any reply.

Finishing the last window you were working on in the lounge room, you continue upstairs to work up there. Walking down the hallway you pass a room were several voices were emitting.

You paused and put your head against the door.

"S-so what now?" A voice stuttered out, probably Toby.

You couldn't hear any answer, and assumed Slender must have been saying something.

"You guys did notice the way he looked at her, right?" A masculine voice pointed out. Must be Masky.

"Almost as if he knew her." That third male voice added, belonging to Hoodie.

'Who are they talking about?'

You pondered this question for a moment before hearing footsteps approaching the door. Quickly you bolted down the hallway almost tripping on your own feet and taking a sharp right, out of sight.

'Were they...talking about...me?'