I. See. You.

Ben's Pov

'Yessss! Slender is finally off my back! ' As of this morning slender had left me alone, and now is following Jeff around. 'Ha! Suck Shit Jeff. '

I knocked on Y/n's door rhythmically and waited. The door squeaked open and there stood Y/n, who was unfortunately almost/was as tall as me. "Hey Ben! " she exclaimed joyfully.

"Sup! Anyway, remember that prank we played on E.J? Well slender's finally gotten off my back! Want to see if we can creep him out anymore?"

Y/n giggles before shooshing me telling me to not say that out loud. "So, you in? "

Y/n thinks briefly before nodding her head "Sure! What are we going to do this time? "

I walked into Y/n's room and whispered the plan.

"Alright, you got the idea? " I ask

"Yep! Let's do this! "

~~~~~~~~~~Eyeless Jacks Pov~~~~~~~~

Walking back and forth around my room I tidy up all of my belongings, as my room was a bit of a mess.
My hand runs down the bench with the cloth, cleaning up blood that would otherwise soon stain.

'Knock' 'Knock' 'knock'

I look back curiously and head towards my door, opening it wide, but no one was in sight.

"Hey Jack! "

I look down in surprise, only now realizing Y/n's presence.
"Oh, Hey Y/n. What are you doing here? "

"I wanted to hang with you! "

" 'Hang'? You already use slang? Who has been teaching you that?"

"Jeff and Ben. "

"of course... " i muttered under my breathe, while (mentally) rolling my eyes . "Ahem, anyway, come in. "

y/n giggles and skips in the room, immediately making her way to my bed and sitting down. I head over to her and quirk an eyebrow under my mask. "So...." i say awkwardly, I didn't know what to say to a damn child! You'd think i would after living with Sally for so long, but nope....

Y/n looks around my room, before obviously finding something of interest. "Ooh!~" She jumps up from my bed and before i could ask what she was doing she had made her way over to my medical equipment, picking up my scalpel and slicing it threw the air.

"Wow, be be careful with that!" I cut in her play session anxiously, taking the scalpel off her. She frowns and looks up at me, curiosity mixed in with mischief flashing across her e/c eyes. Y/n then turns back to the table, reaching her arm all the way to the back of the table, where my first aid kit sat, right next to my wall. Picking it up, she ran back over to my bed, sitting herself down and opening up the kit.

I head over and sit next to her, the strong smell of medicine hitting my nose, well, more-so then what my room already smelt like. Y/n pull out multiple things from the kit, observing them before putting them back in place.

I stare at the girl curiously, there was something strange about this girl, i mean-what got her so worked up to just want to look at band-aids and pain killers?

"Hey, uh. Are you okay? Do you need something? I mean are you hurt or something? Is that why your here?" I ask, searching for an explanation for the Y/n's strange behaviour. I suppose i should expect such strangeness, seeing as too what we are, but there was something about this little girl that perked my curiosity, but that wasn't all, something felt so...familiar....

'Okay, now i'm sounding like a total weirdo, i'm awkward, but what the fuck is this?'