Ruins and Despair

Zalgo's Pov:

I cackle evilly at Richard and his 'familys' frail attempts to defeat me. I had finally found them yet again and was determined to crush them and put them back in the ground for good. Leaping at all angles came Richard's Proxies, in which i simply throw them off me, their backs hitting the walls harshly as they all let out pained groans and whimpers.

Fury burnt in my eyes as i stare daggers at my life long opponent, who now supposedly goes by 'Slenderman'. Standing confidently beside him was another member of his household, a male in a blue mask in which their name i am unaware of. Movement flickers in the corner of my eye, catching my attention, it appears his proxies are getting up yet again-oh wait, now it's only two of them. My twisted grin grows, displaying my nightmarish shark like teeth as the male with the blue mask charges at me, The two conscious proxies copying his actions. The longer they fought the more wary they became, their once strategic and efficient movements and attacks now sloppy and predictable.

A second later Richard jumps in, his tendrils hovering around him dauntingly, As i analyze the positioning of them i notice two rather small figures standing mere metres behind him. 

'Ah, one of Richards prized possessions, Sweet little Sally' The small brunette's face was twisted into one of loath and despair all in one as she holds back another figure desperately, if i weren't already, the picture would have brought a sinister smirk to my face. My heart skipped a few beats when my eyes meet with two unfamiliar ones, except, they weren't unfamiliar at all.

In my shock i loose focus and i'm thrown backwards and hit the ground violently as vicious jabs and attempts on ending me are thrown my way. A growl slips from my mouth as i struggle underneath all of their weight, Richards tendrils wrapping tightly around my arms and legs as the other three slash with their weapons at me as i fight for control. Forcing my eyes shut i push all of them off me, and scamper to the end of the room, breaking a hole in the wall, rubble falling to my feet as i make my escape, just as i exit through my eyes yet again meet the e/c eyes that now are bright red before i disappear in the woods.

Your Pov:

Your body shook in anger, your teeth sharpened in your mouth, cutting your gums as you grit your teeth and blood began running down your mouth. You began lunging in 'Zalgos' direction when Sally's hands wrapped around you as she began to beg for you not to go. 

You struggled to escape from her grip, she was stronger then she looked. "Sally! Let me go!" You plead as your eyes glazed over, tears threatening to spill at the state of your family and home.

"No! You'll get Hurt!" Sally sobbed, trying with all her might to hold you back.

Zalgo glared at Slender, until his eyes slid down to your height, eventually meeting yours Something flashed in his eyes as your body stopped  struggling to be let free and instead stood in place, Sally's arms hesitantly falling back to her side. Zalgo is then thrown back and the next few scenes play out in front of your eyes in what felt like seconds, going so quick you could barely register it at all, but what you did catch, was the evident locking of eyes between you and the intruder before he finally escaped.

Hoodie and Masky both chase after him, leaving Sally, Slender, E.J and you  all standing motionlessly in death like silence. That was how it remained for the next few seconds, which seemed to drag on for an eternity.

The silence was broken when a sob escaped Sally's mouth, your head shot in the direction of Sally as you watch hot tears spill down her face, burning her cheeks. You take a step forward towards her hastily before enveloping her in a warm and comforting hug, as she cried in to your shoulder. 

"Come on, we have to help the others." you whisper to Sally unsurely, not certain of how to comfort your friend. A second later Sally stood back looking down before wiping her face on her dress. 

"Yeah." She agreed softly, her eyes glued to the ground.

All of those conscious in the room attention was  then adverted to the hole in the wall as Masky and Hoodie jog back in. 

"Lost him." Masky informed, his gaze also meeting the floor.

Slender's sigh rung in your heads as he looked down at all the unconscious pasta sprawled limply across the room. "Come on now  Children, we need to wake the others up and treat them for any injuries." Slender faced E.J at the last bit, evidently grateful that E.J was here and unharmed.

You all get too work as you head over to the other pasta's shaking them awake. Half jogging over to Jeff you crouch to his height. His body lay limply as fresh blood painted his midnight black hair a dark red, you had to admit he was rather creepy, because although he was unconscious, his eyes remained open wide-almost as if he were dead.

Reaching your arms out you began to shake him, and a few moments later your ears were met with a groggy groan and a few whispered curses and he sat forward caressing the back of his head.

"Ah, what the fuck happened?" He asked, just loud enough for everyone to here. You tensed a little expecting Slender to scolded him, but it never came. A  ghost of a smile painted itself apon your face as you helped Jeff stand up, in which he almost fell back over again. Managing to find him an unbroken seat, you sit him down as you skip over to bloody painter to repeat the same process. 

Near everyone was woken up and Slender was informing everyone that they would be needing to leave as soon as everyone was conscious and fit for travel. As the final pasta's awoke it occurred to you that Jane wasn't anywhere. Disclosing this information to yourself you search curiously through the rubble, nobody paying any mind. 

That was when in the far corner of the room under some fallen wooden planks and a variety of other rubble laid Jane. You hovered over Jane's unmoving form, before looking back at everyone else, considering leaving her there, certain that no one would notice until far later on, and probably to a point where she had already woken and left. Looking back you stared down at the woman thoughtfully, contemplating your choices. Jane's black hair cupped her white mask, which was now layered in dust. 

You had grown a strong disliking for Jane, after she had half threatened to keep you locked up in your new room, something that you had grown used too but none the less resented. You were about to spin around and leave her when fear pierced through your heart at the thought that the others would find out and hate you. A lump formed in your throat as you held back hateful tears, Jane serving as a living reminder of unpleasant memories, and oddly at that very moment you wanted nothing more then to simply curl up with your mum and dad, craving their warm embrace. 

You were torn apart but tried to forget about it as you began waking Jane up. It took longer then everyone else but soon enough you were met with a familiar irritated hiss. 

"Ugh." Jane groaned, sitting up, rubble falling off of her. She looked up after rubbing her head and scanning the area, before finally meeting your eyes. 

"Oh. It's you."

A frown tugged on your lips as you stared down at her for a moment longer before spinning on your heel and walking away back towards slender and everyone else. 

You head over to Masky, strangely wanting to be near him at the moment. Walking up behind him as he spoke to Hoodie you grasp his hand and hold it tightly, resting your head on his arm tiredly while also facing Hoodie, who joined Masky at looking down at you. You yawned and closed your eyes while giving a half wave to Hoodie in greeting.

You feel light as Masky picked you up holding you in his arms as he continued to speak to Hoodie, although you were unable to register their words as you drifted to sleep, the recent events taking a toll on you. Tears formed in your eyes but never fell as you tried to forget everything entirely except the comfort of the two arms wrapped protectively around you, warming the seemingly eternal chill that constantly lingered inside of you.