Blood, blood everywhere

(the Creepypasta's will come later in the story)

Your pov

It had been a week now. No visits from mummy or daddy. "where could they be???" you whispered for the one hundredth time.

No food. You had been starved for a week now. You get up from your bed and walk towards the door. One foot being placed in front of another one at a time. Your shaking hand reached for the door knob and twisted it. Surprisingly it opens.

But it is always locked?

You slowly wander down the stairs. The steps creaking as you step on them. You reach down stairs and observe the kitchen. It was squeaky clean, the area was completely foreign to you. You noticed a note on the bench . You approach the note. Taking raggedy breaths. Still weak from hunger. You pick it up in your small hands and read it.

'Hunny, my sweet angel, me and your father could no-longer stay in this world. They were calling us. They called our name at night. They told us we were needed else where. We considered taking you with us, but the said no. They didn't like you. So we can't like you anymore. I haven't told them about this note, but now it is time for you to leave. You are no longer welcomed in this house. You'll always be our precious star. But your in our way. So leave.

-love, Mummy 

 You frowned. You felt an emptiness inside you. It had always been there, but you only just noticed it until now. You tried to ignore the feeling and put on a shaky smile. You half skip to your parents room, still weak. You were hoping it was a joke. But you knew it wasn't. But you were going to pretend it was  for now anyway.

You reach your parents room. You open up their room. a rotten smell consumes the room. None the less, you walk in the dark room and turn on the light, still smiling, hoping it was a game.

Red.

Everywhere.

W-was this? W-was this blood? You were intruded and crouched down and stared in amazement at the blood. You take a finger and run it through the pool of blood before you bring it up to your face, carefully observing it.

You brought it to your lips a sudden thrill raced through your body, making you smile even more. You look around the room and see blood all over the floor. You spot the double bed and two figures laying apon it. Laying perfectly still and lifeless.

The stench grew stronger as you approached the figures. It was your parents. Maggots eating away at their dead corpse, flys laying their eggs in their rotten skin. your parent bodies skin grey, their bodies stiff.

A feeling of happiness washed over you. Why were you happy about your parents death? You don't care. You felt hate come over you now, not sure how to feel.

'They abandoned to you.'

You felt your small hands tighten into fists.

'They locked you away in a room all your life.'

Anger, fear, despair all dwelled inside you.

'But they always seemed to smile...'

You Giggle. They always smiled. No matter what...

Your head twitched to the side a Chester cat like grin on your face. They were so happy.... they died so happy... what more could one ask for other then happiness?

You knew exactly what you were going to do. You were going to make everyone that you come across happy.... but like all good things, it will come at a price....

Their life......