Unholy Trinity

I was awake for about a week after being asleep for nine months and I was already exhausted. But it was a relief to be back in the precinct again.

And everything was almost back to normal. I just gave my report to Joe to my latest case when the elevator opened and stormed in were a familiar trio of ladies.

"Bartholomew Henry Allen!"

I dropped the (thankfully) empty cup of coffee. I turned to find the trio just got off the elevator but this time, was lead by Santana instead of Quinn. She had her arms crossed and she strutted just about ready to attack.

"H-hi, girls." I greeted. "How's life in Ohio?"

"You get stuck into a coma for nine months and you don't text, no calls, no nothing?" Santana demanded coming up at me. "I thought we have discussed this last time, you do not keep things from Auntie Snixx."

"I can explain." I plead raising my hands. Santana crossed her arms and looked at me expectantly. "I got nothing."

"You better think of a good excuse, Twink, unless you want me to go all Lima Heights Adjacent on your ass."

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed crossing my arms in front of my face in defense. "I just got up like a week ago. And I had a few things to sort out first."

"Fine." She grumbled. "But you are still in deep shit for not telling me."

"How..."

"Mr. Allen." Captain Singh "Is there a problem?"

"N-No Sir."

"Then I suggest you get back to work." He said looking at the three girls. "You can flirt with your girlfriend later."

"Oh, she's not..."

"Are you serious? Like hell is this twink my mft"

I covered Santana's mouth before she gets me fired. "I'll just head to my lab."

Santana bit my hand which caused me to let her go.

"Ouch, Seriously?" I demanded

"You do not silence, Auntie Snixx." She said pointing her finger at me. "No matter how big and bad Sebastian could be."

I groaned rubbing my temples. "Let's just go upstairs."

I brought the three girls up to my lab. Which Quinn and Brittany studied in awe, while Santana just sat on my chair.

"Wow, Sebastian, I didn't think you were a genius too."

"I'm not a Math genius like you are." I said. "Now, how did you guys even know I was in a comma?"

"Everyone knows that you were in a coma, uh." Quinn said. "Bartholomew?"

"Barry" I corrected. "How?"

"Your friend, the other Warbler from Central City, informed Sunshine Warbler, who told Blaine, who told us." Santana said. "That was a year ago"

"Nine months."

"Close enough."

"And how in the world did you know I woke up." I asked. "I haven't even been home yet. Joe and Iris kidnapped me last week and I was stuck at their house."

"Wait, you don't live with them anymore?" Santana asked. "I thought you were the kind of person who would never leave the nest."

"Haha" I said sarcastically. "I have an apartment. And I haven't been there yet nor have I been in contact with anyone so how did you know."

"Well, you were in contact with Oliver." Quinn pointed out. "Who told Felicity, and I befriended Felicity after the party. And when she found out we knew each other from high school she told me that you woke up that was two days ago."