Broken

"I demand an explanation." Kurt demanded.

"And I am not entitled to give you one."

I was about to say more when Blaine got on his feet.

He grabbed his bag.

"Come on." Blaine said going out the door while Katie was looking at me with curious eyes.

"Barry, why is Papa mad at you?"

"It's a long story, sweetie." I said putting her on my lap. "I don't think your daddies would want me to tell you."

I noticed that Thad was suddenly missing. But then after a while Santana came into the room with Thad on her heels.

"Go change, Twink." She ordered. "Britt and I are taking you out for some coffee."

"Why?"

"Don't question Auntie Snixx." She said taking Katie off me. "Go."

"Alright." I said with my hands up palms open. Then headed to my room.

I changed into my usual button up and took my coat off the hook.

I left the room and the apartment was empty.

"What happened to the others?"

"Well, we all thought it would be best to give you some time with us ladies." Santana said. "After all, who better to cheer up our favorite bitch than two hot lesbians."

"Sure." I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry, Bazzy." Brittany said hooking my arm around hers. "We'll get you back on your feet and back to being our happy Barry again."

"Can't wait."

The two girls then pulled me out of the apartment so fast I almost forgot to lock up. We then went down to the lobby to hail a cab to get to Jitter's.

Since I had super speed, I forget how hard it is to hail a cab. And how annoying some taxi drivers can be.

In the ride over, I didn't know if I was going to have to restrain Santana from snapping at the obnoxious driver, or join in with the fun. Thankfully, it wasn't that far of a ride, I managed to pay the taxi driver and get the girls out of the cab before Santana does something that I would probably regret.

Being in Jitter's with two extremely sexy women catches some attention. And considering I'm a regular, the barista was more than surprised.

"Hi Barry," Abigail said. She pulled her hair back but her smile seemed to falter looking at Brittany and Santana. "New Friends?"

"Uh, no these are my friends from high school." I said. "Girls, this is Abby, Abby this is Santana and Brittany."

I still had my arm around Santana since I had to stop her from going Lima Heights on the cab driver. And that seemed to catch Abby's eye.

"Nice of you to be moving on Barry." She said "There seemed to be a bit of tension between you and Iris since she and Eddie started going out."

"Oh, we're not together" Santana said "I'm actually married."

"Is he cute?"

"She's adorable." Santana said kissing Brittany's cheek. And wrapping an arm around her.

"Oh, sorry" Abby said. "I just thought..."

"It's alright." Brittany reassured. "We get that a lot."

"So, may I take your order?"

We found our way to one of the empty tables with our drinks when Iris came by.