Not So Supportive Support Team

3rd Person POV

Blaine just got home from one night and greeted his husband and daughter with a kiss.

"Hi Daddy!" his daughter exclaimed as Blaine lifted his five daughter and kissed her cheeks. She giggled as he put her down on the sofa.

"How was work?" Kurt asked.

"It was fine." Blaine said."The director was in a better mood than yesterday. I think the stress of having a new born is a bit too much for him."

"That's because, we are lucky to get that paternity leave when little Katie was born." Kurt said. "He was still in the middle of a production when his wife was brought in for an emergency c-section."

"There's that." Blaine said.

After eating dinner and putting little Katie to bed, Blaine started to look through his notifications in his facebook account when a chat window popped out. Which was lead by Thad.

Broken hearted Warbler Emergency!

Trent: Who?

Thad: Barry finally told Iris.

Blaine: Who's Iris? Is that the girl from the Coffee Shop?

Clark: yes, that's her. She's like Barry's childhood crush.

Wes: Seriously? How's he doing?"

Clark: So far he's... distant.

Nick: That's not good."

Jeff: Who's up for an emergency excursion to Central City?

"Hey Blaine, when do you have off?" Kurt asked.

"I'm not sure, why?"

"Artie's inviting us to come visit his production."

"Where?"

"In a place called Central City."

I looked through the screen and then back to Kurt.

"Let's get packing then."

~()~

Barry POV

It was my day off, and I was just at home with my glasses on, wearing a pair of sweats, and S.T.A.R. labs sweatshirt. My laptop was powered up and I was watching Netflix all weekend. Christmas was all about family, but being around Iris and Joe was becoming a bit awkward.

Days like this I wonder what would've happened if my mom didn't die. This whole scene might've been a little more different.

What I didn't expect was a knock on the door.

I paused the episode, and I went to open the door. And behind it is a person I didn't expect.

"What are you doing here?"

"Best friend duties." Thad said offhandedly. He went into the room and he dropping his duffel bag on the sofa and was taking out stuff from a paper bag he was holding.

"I have a tub of ice cream, a hard drive full of movies and an agenda."

"Which is?"

"Cheering you up." Thad said "We need to bring Sebastian back before Dalton's big re-opening."

"You guys got approved?" I asked.

"Yep," Thad said with a smile. "We got teachers, a full curriculum plan and lists of applicants already."

"That's great!" I said hugging my best friend. "So shouldn't you be working on the technical stuff for the reopening?"

"They can do it without me." he said. "You need me more right now."