Warblers of All Ages

The three of us went to the airport. Since Clark drove to the precinct, he dragged me to his car we drove to the airport with Trent following behind. Which ended up being a good thing.

It slipped my mind that Wes was also coming to Central City. But thankfully I wasn't the only one to surprisingly find not two but five men in Dalton Uniform...and a girl?

"Woah." Clark commented. "Please tell me that David didn't start to cross dress."

The girl just gave Clark a look that had effectively shut him up.

"Wow I haven't seen anyone shut Clark off like that." Nick commented. "Good job, Jane."

"But seriously, I didn't expect so many of you to come." I said. "My apartment isn't that big."

"Don't worry, Bas. We all managed to get a hotel room in last minute." Jeff said. "I know we all jumped on this."

"You think?" I asked. "How..."

"First, the introductions though." Wes said. "This is Jane Hayward. She was the last to audition as a Warbler, and the first girl ever to Audition."

"Wait, you went to Dalton?" Trent asked

"My dad sued Dalton for discrimination." She said offhanded. "I used to attend a none performing public school. And my dad and uncles were alumni of Dalton. So they wanted me to go there to."

"You do know that Dalton has a Sister school right?"

"I don't think it occurred to my dad until the end of the school year." Jane said. "But it was fine I guess. After we got over the part that the Warbler Council started a Sexist Empire."

"Wait what?"

Skylar rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Austin had a bit of an effect on the voting after her audition."

"I knew I didn't like that kid." I said looking at Thad pointedly, who raised his hands in defense.

"I didn't think he was that bad. He seemed like a nice kid. He reminded me of you actually, a very opinionated and passionate kid."

"He seemed more like Nick to me."

"So Introductions?" Jane asked.

"Oh, Right." Clark chirped. "I'm Clark Stephens. This sunshine-y Warbler is Trent Nixon. And the tall broody Warbler is Sebastian Smythe if he's not his broody self he's Barry Allen."

"I'm not that bad."

"Anymore." Thad said. "Sebastian was downright scary sometimes. But Barry is a lot more approachable."

"Wait, I'm confused." She said. "Does he have a Multiple Personality Disorder."

We all chuckled at that. "Nothing like that."

She looked at me confused.

"When I was in Dalton, I was under the name Sebastian Smythe. But I was born under the name Barry Allen."

"Why?"

"It's a long story." I said. "Something that we could discuss somewhere else."

"But, what do I call you?"

I chuckled "Just call me Barry."

"Come on, we've got a lot of catching up to do."

~()~

Thad, Skylar and Jane rode with Clark and I while Wes and Niff rode with Trent. After dropping off their things in their hotel room and Thad's at my apartment, Clark lead us all to Jitters. When we all got our orders, Wes started the conversation.