The Warbler Invasion

When I brought the Unholy Trinity back to their hotel, I went back to my own apartment. I turned on my laptop, what the others had said struck me. I guess I have been a bit out of commission for about a year and now that I'm out of the coma, I don't want to be bombarded by the Warblers, college friends, or even the lacrosse team for not informing them that I woke up.

I posted in the group the Warblers made to keep in contact. It's original purpose was to help the younger Warblers to contact the older bunch in case of need or for advice. But after Dalton burned down, the Warblers used this as a form of communication to keep in touch with what's going on with everyone's lives. Even without the academy, Once a Warbler, Always a Warbler.

Sebastian Hey guys

It took about five minutes until I was suddenly flooded with notifications

Thad YOU'RE AWAKE! GOOD GOD, BARRY DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!

Nick Wow angry capitals, I haven't seen that that angry since you fainted back in Junior year Sebastian

Jeff I agree, good to see you back on your feet, Barry.

Sebastian Thanks, I've been up for about a week, but my foster dad and foster sister practically kidnapped me so I wasn't able to leave their house, I only managed to get online just now since my laptop was in my apartment.

Trent Good to have you back, Seb.

David Good to see you back from the dead. You honestly scared us all to death. We all thought you died. And to think we thought that you'd probably the last one to die on us being so stubborn

Sebastian Haha really funny

Jon He wasn't kidding about that. Good to have you back, Seb.

Sebastian For real?

David Yeah I think Niff were in the lead for that

Sebastian ...meh, probably from doing something stupid

Nick HEY!

Jeff We aren't that crazy

Thad Yeah right

Wes Hey, Barry. Good to see you're up and about again.

Thad Am I the only one who is angry that he'd scare us like this again.

Nick Last I remember the last time he did something this stupid was because of not eating. But that isn't as deadly unless Bas is a anorexic...you aren't are you?

Jeff Well he is kind of skinny for someone his height...

Sebastian Guys, just no. Seriously, No.

Thad Well I'm coming over.

Sebastian Wait what?"

Thad I was thinking of visiting. But I only managed to convince my boss for some vacation time.

Nick How I thought you said your boss was a tyrant

Thad Oh, he is. I used the "my best friend got struck by lightning and is in a coma" excuse. It took him three months looking for proof before he could allow me some time off. But only managed to schedule it now.

Wes Well that's great. I think I could head over. I'll just ask my wife to cover my shift.

Sebastian Wait, Wes got married too! When did this happen

Nick About seven months ago.

Sebastian Dammit! Seriously? Why do I keep missing my friend's weddings I mean seriously, I just found out that I missed not only the Brittana Wedding but also Klaine.