Zianourry: Triplets And a Single

Harry and Louis were the only ones in One Direction that were pregnant. Harry was pregnant with triplets and Louis was pregnant with Niall's baby while Harry was pregnant with all five of theirs.

"Niall, is the nursery done?" Louis questioned. He was itching to see what it looked like because Niall was the only one that knew what they were having.

"Yes Louis, it's done. You can go and see it. I can tell you're anxious to know what we're having," he chuckles as he guides Louis to the nursery.

"Harry the triplets' nursery is done too if you'd like to come see it." Zayn said as he looked at Harry. Harry got up and slowly followed Zayn, his sore feet making him waddle. He was trying to hurry as he didn't know what genders the triplets were either.

(Baby Horan Nursery)

"Surprise!" Niall said as Louis walked into the room. Louis gasped, looking at the beautiful pink room.

"We're having a daughter?" Louis asked, tears in his eyes. Niall smiled as he wrapped his arms around Louis, resting his hands on Louis' bump.

"Yes Louis, we're having a daughter. Come look at this outfit over here for when she comes home." Niall grinned as he held up the little jersey that their baby girl would be wearing when she'd come home from the hospital.

"Niall, I love that! She's gonna look so precious in it." Louis smiled as he read over the lettering.

"I can't wait until she's here and in our arms Lou." Niall smiled, kissing the back of Louis neck, rubbing his bump.

(Harry's Nursery)

"Surprise Harry!" Zayn grins as he opens the nursery door. Harry looks around, mesmerized at the beauty of the room.

"Two boys and a girl?" he asks, seeing the colors of the walls.

"Yes Harry, the boys have their side of the room and so does the girl. When she's older, she'll have her own room that I'll make for her so she'll have her own privacy away from her brothers." he chuckled. Zayn snaked his arms around Harry's waist, placing his hands where the triplets were resting comfortably.

"I can't wait to find out who's born first and just see them." Harry sighed, content with the moment they were sharing. He slowly waddles over the the rocking chair in the corner, sitting down to calm himself.

"Me neither, Liam can't wait to see his boys or princess and hold them." Zayn says as he checks over Harry and the triplets.

"I think the boys are trying to tell me something," Harry groans as he feels a strong cramp in his stomach.

"Louis, Liam, Niall, quick, Harry's going into labor. Liam, grab the hospital bag, we need to get him to the hospital." Zayn says as he helps Harry out of the room and down to the cars.

Liam was waiting and had a stopwatch ready to time the contractions as well as helping Harry get his breathing under control.

"Okay Harry, let's head to the hospital so we can welcome these babies to the world." Liam said as he helped Harry into the car. Zayn was going to be driving so Liam could sit in the back with Harry.

"Niall, can we cuddle a bit before we go to the hospital? I don't want it being a false alarm and us just having to come back home." Louis mumbled, looking up at Niall.

"Sure we can LouBear." Niall said, helping Louis back into the house. They both sat on the couch, bonding with each other before the triplets decided to make their appearance.

"I want Harry, Liam, and Zayn to have their moment cause I'm pretty sure we'll have our own when she comes." Louis said, rubbing his stomach where there little girl was resting.

"We will, won't we?" Niall asks as him and Louis cuddle as close as they can, minding Louis' bump.
"Niall, she's kicking!" Louis grinned as he felt a thump from the inside of his stomach.

Niall smiled and leaned down next to Louis' bump. "Hi sweetie." Niall grinned as she stopped for a moment, them waiting to see if she'd do it again for Daddy or Papa.

"She loves hearing our voices." Louis smiled as he calmed the little girl down again.

"We should try singing to her sometime." Niall suggested as he kept his face near Louis' stomach.

Louis nodded as Niall began to sing to their little girl, causing them both to fall asleep.

(Later)

"Niall, Louis, where are you guys?!" Liam yelled into the phone.

"We stayed home so you three could have your moment together in the delivery room. We were going to come up if it wasn't a false alarm." Niall explained as he helped Louis out to the car.

"Well it was a false alarm so when we were headed back, Harry's water broke and we had to head back." Liam finished.

Niall sighed. "Alright, we're on our way to the hospital now." he said as he climbed in, driving off.

V & C

@NatteeB deserves all the credit for this chapter and all of the others that get fixed and it edited she is amazing so thanks