Lirry: Long and Painful - Edited

Three request in one day or night wherever you are reading these from at least I am getting them up and out of the way cause I go back to work this week and I don't know how work is going to be when I go back on Thursday so I am going to get this last one up before i go to bed cause i am sure i will have a new batch of request to put up before i go back.

This request was sent in by @fanfictionaddict101 I hope it is okay the way I wrote it.

Shout out to @allhailqueenbri for the fix as always she is amazing, and out of this galaxy fabulous for helping me edit  

~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and Liam Payne have been married for eight wonderful years and they were expecting quads. Two boys and two girls that were going to be here very soon. Harry was as big as a bus at this point and he wanted them out.

"Harry, are you not in labor yet?" Liam asks Harry as they were just hanging out in the den watching t.v right now.

"Nope. I think they are too comfortable in there. They don't want to come yet." Harry says with a chuckle. He was ready for them to come but he knew they were going to come on their own time not when Harry wanted them to come.

"Come on. I want to show you the nursery. I just got done with it last night." Liam says as they head towards the nursery. 

"Which nursery? We're having four." Harry asks him with a chuckle. 

"The boys. The girl's is still a work in progress I am going to have Niall come over and help me out. It's taking longer than I expected and I want to be done before they come." Liam says as he and Harry walk into the boy's' nursery.

"Liam, I love this!" Harry exclaims as he saw sees the room. "I'm glad you do. I got breakfast done early. I am tired from working on the room so let's eat. Then I am going to call Niall to see if he is up for coming over to help me with the other room." Liam says as he was helping Harry down.

"Thanks Liam our babies are quite hungry." Harry says with a chuckle as they walked to the kitchen.

(Later)

Niall brought Louis over since he was ready to pop with their little girl. Harry and Louis could talk a little bit while Liam and Niall worked on the girls nursery.

"Louis, I'm surprised you haven't had her yet." Harry asks him. Just then he started having pains in the bottom of his stomach. 

"She will come when she is good and ready. to come" Louis says as he looks at Harry with concern in his eyes. He could tell Harry was in pain and it worried him.

"The same with these four. I can't wait to hold them in my arms." Harry says, rubbing his bump. Liam and Niall were done with the room in no time seeing as Niall brought over his power drill making it easier to put the furniture together. "

Harry, you okay, love?" Liam asks as he walked over to Harry. He saw him holding his stomach in pain.

"I think this is it, Liam." Harry says as he looks up at Liam after the pain was over. Liam was going to time the contractions and see how long they last and how far apart they were cause when they were fifteen minutes apart they were going to head for the hospital. The thought of finally welcoming the quads into the world overwhelming them.

"Don't worry Harry, I'm here" Liam says as he sat next to Harry, holding his hand through the contraction. 

"It hurts, Li" Harry says as he looks at Liam. 

"I bet they do. But we will have four beautiful babies out of it." Liam says as Harry was leaning on him. Harry had painful contractions every twenty minutes.

"Harry, take it easy. Pace yourself now I don't want you to over do it babe. You have to give birth to these babies. You need to rest a bit." Liam says to him. 

"Shut it Liam you did this to me. It is your fault I am having four babies and with every contraction it hurts worse than the ones that were before it!" Harry exclaims, looking at him. Liam knew it was the pain talking and not the real Harry.

"Harry you want to see the girls room it is done?" Liam asks since they were going to be home for a bit longer since labor was taking it's merry old time Harry nods as they go up to the girls room, hoping it would distract him from the pain in his abdomen.

(Girls room)

"Liam I love it and I love the cribs!" Harry exclaims as he approaches the cribs that were on each side of the room. There was also a changing table in between the cribs, which Harry loved a lot. "Thank you! I also got a rocking chair so we can rock them to sleep." Liam says as he guides Harry over to the glider

"Liam this is so comfy! I can't wait to feed the girls in this and look out to the backyard!" Harry says as he sat down in the rocking chair, taking some of the pressure off his hurting back. 

"Breathe babe, you've got this." Liam says as he looked at the clock. It had been a few hours since Harry went into labor and the contractions were still twenty minutes apart. They were not going to the hospital for quite a while. They were going to labor at home at Harry's request. He wanted to be comfortable. Harry got up to use the loo cause all four of the babies were pushing on his bladder a lot.

V & C