Lirry: Long and Painful part 2 - Edited

Like the last one this one was done by @allhailqueenbri and she is amazing and awesome 

Part 2 was requested by @fanfictionaddict101 I hope it's okay and if you would like part three comment below and I can do it! no problem there 

 Shout out to @allhailqueenbri for the fix as always she is amazing, and out of this galaxy fabulous for helping me edit these chapters and making them amazing and more better then what they were before cause i was in a hurry to get them up before going back to work cause i don't know when i will be updating next i hope next week one day or more cause we got a new person      

~~~~~~~~~~

"Liam I love it and I love the cribs!" Harry exclaims as he approaches the cribs that were on each side of the room. 

There was also a changing table in between the cribs, which Harry loved a lot. 

"Thank you! I also got a rocking chair so we can rock them to sleep." Liam says as he guides Harry over to the glider rocker 

"Liam this is so comfy! I can't wait to feed the girls in this and look out to the backyard!" Harry says as he sat down in the rocking chair, taking some of the pressure off his hurting back.

 "Breathe babe, you've got this." Liam says as he looked at the clock. 

It had been a few hours since Harry went into labor and the contractions were still twenty minutes apart. They were not going to the hospital for quite a while. They were going to labor at home at Harry's request. He wanted to be comfortable. Harry got up to use the loo cause all four of the babies were pushing on his bladder a lot.

"Harry would you like something to eat babe?" Liam asks him as he helps Harry stand. 

"Yeah that would be great! I think I'm gonna pump a little bit too so we can store it in the fridge." Harry says. 

He was going to be pumping some milk because with four babies they will be busy all the time, and he doesn't know if he will have time to pump when they get home from the hospital. Having four babies will be hectic and they will have to give them lots of attention. And Harry won't always be able to sit down to nurse time so having some stored will be good for them in the long run, and save them some money too.

Liam made Harry something to eat while Harry was pumping. 

"The fridge is almost full, Harry." Liam says as he brought Harry his food. 

Harry was in the middle of a contraction so Liam immediately starts timing it. 

"That's good I won't have to pump for a while." Harry says as he was still pumping. 

Harry's fear was that they wouldn't be developed enough and he'll need to have some to leave there, even though Liam keeps saying that the babies will be fine after they were born.

"You want to go to the hospital after this?" Liam asks Harry. 

"Yes. I want these babies out of me!" Harry says as he was finished up his food, and removing the pump from his chest so Liam can clean it.

"Okay. I'll get the car ready" Liam says as he was going to start the car and make sure the car seats were hooked up and the bags were in the trunk. Harry nodded as he was almost done eating.

(Skip car ride)

"Going in as two," Liam says as he looks at Harry. 

"Coming out as six." Harry finishes as he sat in the wheelchair and was pushed inside by Liam. 

Liam had called the hospital on the way here so they went up to the desk and a nurse led them up to there room. 

"Here we go babe." Liam says as he rubbed Harry's shoulders. Harry was in the middle of a contraction so he waited a moment. 

"Okay when you are ready we can go." Liam says to him. 

Harry recovered and they headed up to maternity so they could bring their babies into the world.

(Maternity)

"This is a big Maternity ward," Liam says as they approached their room. 

"Yeah it is I think our room is close." Harry says as he the walk down the hall to their delivery room. 

"I can't wait until all four of our babies are in this nursery" Liam says as they stopped to look at the babies that were in the nursery. 

"Me either. They'll be so little and cute in there!" Harry says as they continue to head for the room. Liam and Harry saw the cutest little girl in the room laying in the bed.

"She stays here every night cause it is too cold out there for her" The nurse says as she came to get the little girl who was sound asleep. 

"We can take her." Harry says. He really wanted to hold the little girl, because she looked so cuddly when she was asleep. 

"She has a brother as well. He is sleeping in the other room. I'll get him." the nurse says to Harry and Liam.

Harry went into the bathroom with the little girl since she woke up and was asking to go potty. After he helped her, he was changed into a gown. 

"She is just the cutest little thing." Liam says to Harry.

"I know she is. I already love her." Harry says from inside the bathroom.

"Do you want me to clean your glasses for you?" Harry asks the kids since they were wearing glasses.

They nodded as they looked at Harry since they were scared out of their mind. Harry saw the lenses were cracked on both glasses and he was going to make a note to get new lenses as soon as he could, so the kids could see a little better.

V & C