Chapter 6

I decide to stay the night at Ashley's house. After everyone has left at 3 AM, drunk and no longer our responsibility, I help him clean all the glasses up and put the music equipment away. As Ashley's supposed to be packing up the stereo, he turns on Holy by Florida Georgia Line. I turn around and he's standing right there.

"One last dance?" he asks.

"Sure," I smile, blushing.

We have the whole living room to ourselves and take full advantage of it. He spins me around, and my dress goes wild. We stand for a moment, looking into each other's eyes. His lips meet mine as our eyes close. His tongue asks for entrance, and I gladly grant it. We pull away momentarily.

"Do you trust me?" he whispers close to my ear. I let out a small shiver, his hands meeting the zipper of my dress.

"Yes," I breathe, closing my eyes.

He yanked my zipper down quickly, then yanked the sides of my dress so it would fall off quickly. He picked me up by the waist and pulled me into him. Our lips crashing together hard and perfectly.

I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to god knows where. I used my feet to push off my boots just as I was sat down next to his bed.

My attention seared to him as he began undressing. He was so fucked sexy. He smirked at me as his pants came off and he put his hands on my waist and pulled me to him, then almost thrown onto the bed.

"God, you turn me on so much" I heard him say as he walked to my closet and came back. I felt something tied around my wrists and was about to ask what it was when I felt his hand come down hard on my ass.

I moaned loudly and arched my back, only to be pushed back down on the bed again by Ashley.

"Don't be too loud baby girl we don't want to be caught now do we?" He said

His hand came down again and I muffled a moan by pressing my face into the bed sheets. I felt him reach between my legs and spread them gently before touching my clit.

"Damn baby girl you're so wet." He said before moving his hand again.

It came down loudly smacking my ass again.

"What" Smack!

"Am" Smack!

"I" Smack!

"Going" Smack!

"To" Smack!

"Do" Smack!

"With" Smack!

"You?!" SMACK! He slapped my ass cheek harder than any other time and I couldn't help but scream out.

He flipped me over and I saw he was naked as well, a solid boner magnifying his 9 inch length. I couldn't stop staring at it. He put both of his hands down on the bed beside me and leaned down connecting our lips causing my attention to fade less from his boner and more to him. Suddenly I felt his hand around my neck, not enough to hurt, but enough to make me aware.

"I told you to stay quiet." he growled, "you disobeyed me. Should I punish you?" I mumbled nonsense trying to find the correct wording. How was I so turned on by him to the point I couldn't form a coherent sentence?

"Maybe a better question would be, how should I?" he said when I couldn't regain my composure enough.

"A - Ash-" I tried to beg but he cut me off by pushing his lips forcefully onto mine.

I kissed him back with as much force as I could muster, that not being much. I loved the way he made me feel, he could do anything to me right now, I'm completely vulnerable. Something I feared so much but the fear that I'd always had in this moment turned to pure lust and pleasure. I gasped as he suddenly began to rub my clit. He pulled away from me, breaking all contact except for the consistent circle he was rubbing on my clit painfully slow. I bucked my hips into his hand desperately trying to get more but he only pushed me down. He smirked than opened my legs and got between my knees so I couldn't shut them then began to tease me. I moaned aloud and immediately tried to squirm away, but failed. He brushed my clit lightly sending shivers of pleasure down to my toes.

Than in a deep, sexy, voice he said, "Now the real fun begins." He stood up and crawled over me, keeping my legs spread with his own. He leaned over me and kisses me gently. It distracted me enough that I didn't realize he'd aligned himself with my entrance before he rammed into me hard. I cried out and gripped his shoulders. My vagina instantly started burning in the best way, he pushed in and out of me, his speed picking up more and more the faster he went.

I had never been so turned on in my life. I wasn't a virgin but I never once had someone nearly as good as him. He sped up more, I groaned louder, and dug my nails into him. He kissed down my neck and bit down on the nape of it. A dull pain yet wonderful sensation bloomed around the area. I felt myself tighten up around him telling me I was close.

"Ashley!" I screamed loudly as I came, my back arched and I clawed into his shoulders.

My breath hitched momentarily and I wasn't sure I could regain it but it only lasted seconds before I began to breathe deeply. He pushed in and out still as fast as he could, but I knew not as deep as he could. I moaned and squirmed and gasped, him still being in me was over loading my senses and I loved it. I couldn't control myself anymore and he knew it.

"Fuck..." he groaned and pounded into me harder than I thought possible.

Finally, he rammed into me all the way. Over and over as he came, both of us groaning together. When he pulled out I couldn't do anything other than try to control my breathing. I laid limply on the bed, completely drained. I brought my legs together, trying to ease the burning between them that stayed like a mocking void of him, almost as if he was still there. And I loved it.

A/N

Smut scene written by my friend Erin. erinlynn123