Chapter 7

I wake up in Ashley's bed. He isn't here, but he left a t-shirt on the floor. I'm not wearing anything, so I put it on. I walk out to the kitchen, where Ashley made pancakes. 

"Nice shirt," Ashley smirks.

"Thanks. I got it from your floor," I say snarkily.

"Pancakes?" he offers.

"No thanks. I'm not hungry. What time is it?" I ask.

"It's almost 10. You slept like a rock," he laughs.

"I gotta get home. Andy's probably worried sick," I say frantically. "Where are my clothes?"

"Should still be in the living room," he shrugs. I run to the living room and find all my clothes and my shoes there. I take off Ashley's shirt, put on my bra, underwear, my dress, and my shoes. I run back to the kitchen to tell Ashley goodbye. I kiss him, which quickly escalates into a makeout session. I pull away after about a minute.

"Babe, I need to go home. I'll text you when I get there, okay?" I offer.

"Sure. Drive safe," he hugs me goodbye. I run out of the house and into my car. I nearly speed all the way home. I bite my lip at the thought of what Andy will say. I open the door, and Andy is sitting at the kitchen table, arms crossed. 

"Where the fuck were you?" he demands. 

"I.. I spent the night at Ashley's house," I say quietly. 

"What happened to your makeup? You have lipstick all over your face. What did you do with Ashley? God dammit, Alex. Ashley's not good enough for you. What were you thinking?" he lectures. 

"Andy, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I really like Ash. He asked me out and then when it was just two of us after the party, things kinda just happened," I admit. 

"I can't believe this. You better not be pregnant. I swear to god, you better not be. Ashley is not father material. And you barely know him like this," he shakes his head. 

"I trust him. He won't hurt me, Andy. You'll beat his ass if he does.. I'll be okay," I assure him. 

"Damn right," he says angrily, then quickly calms down. "I trust you guys to be mature. Just..be careful. I don't want to have to deal with a baby on a tour bus."

"Thank you. I hope I don't let you down," I say, smiling. I run off to my room and text Ashley.

Home safe

He replies back quickly.

How did Andy react?

I told him Andy was angry at first, but then he got over it. I get out some clothes and get ready for a shower. 

I wash off the makeup and let my hair dry naturally. I put on some skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides tank top. I add some BVB accessories and some boots. I don't know why, but I always wear shoes in the house.

"I'm leaving. The guys and I are going to see our manager. We have to discuss some things about tour and I have to have a word with Ashley," Andy calls.

"Don't be too harsh, Andy!" I call back. 

"Don't hold your breath," he says.

He shuts the door behind him and I realize I'm suddenly hungry. I grab a granola bar and my keys before getting into my car. I go to Walmart and buy a pregnancy test. It's too soon to tell if I'm pregnant, but I want to have a test with me on tour. I end up buying three, just to be safe. After checking out, I go sit in my car and turn the radio on. I listen to the music as I think to myself. 

What if I am pregnant? What will I do with a baby? Will Ashley leave me? Does he have any other kids? What will Andy and the rest of the guys say? 

Thinking of all these things brings me close to tears. I can't have kids. Not now, not at this point in my life.