Chapter 2: You are a werewolf!

In a matter of seconds, I was lifted off the ground and the next thing I know I am on a couch with the guys making a circle around me.

My mind was overheated "Ho-how-how... you were... imp... you." I stuttered taking fast breaths. They laughed, my eyes blinked fast. "Calm down love, we can explain" one of the triples said, they placed themselves beside me, one on each side and, the last one lifted me up and placed me on his lap.

Normally I would have struggled and yelled at them, but I felt so safe with them, which scared me even more. "You see you are with us now." The one I was sitting on smiled at me.

Damon rolled his eyes at him "Don't scare her, she is human" he said and walked closer to me. What does he mean by 'she is human'? Damon bend down in front of me. Even on his knees, he was still taller than me. "We are werewolves and you are our mate." He said.

I looked at him shocked, not believing a word he said. I really need to get away from them. They could kill me and bury me in the woods; no one would know where I was, because I was supposed to go straight home.

"Xavier, show her" Damon spoke not taking his eyes off me.

The other black haired guy other than Zak stood up. He started to shake furiously and the next thing I saw was a huge black wolf where he stood seconds before.

It looked me in the eyes and I knew instantly that it was a werewolf for sure. It was Xavier who turned into that wolf.

My jaw dropped and I leaned closer to the one I was sitting on for protection. The one I leaned on chuckled but held me tight. "He wouldn't hurt you, you are our mate, remember?" he asked. I didn't answer because I was too focused on not freaking out.

Instead I stood up, god knows why.

The wolf bend down its head, signaling for me that there wasn't any danger.

I stepped closer to him, all the guys stared at me suspiciously, I reached a hand out and touched its fur. It was so soft. The wolf looked up at me, making me jump back in surprise.

He bent his head down again, showing that he meant no harm. I got on my knees and studied the huge dog in front of me. He moved his head against my neck and it tickled badly.

I laughed but was reminded of the huge beast in front of me and that he could easily kill me. "I don't understand." I confessed in a low voice. The wolf laid on its side with its head on my thighs.

"We know love, but we will explain everything for you." Zak spoke as he placed a hand on my shoulder, while I stared at the wolf.

I didn't have to look up at him to know it was him, I just knew it was him.

I got on my feet. "I better get going." I said walking towards the front door. The dark blond haired twins, Tristan and Nathan if I remember correctly blocked my way.

"You better get going upstairs." They spoke at the same time glaring up the stairs. "But I have to get home, my host mom told me to go straight home" I tried. The twins crossed their arms over their chests.

"Who is your host mom?" the one of them asked raising an eyebrow. "Mary-Ann Phillips" I answered unsure if i just was the reason for her death.

Xavier changed back and stood in shorts and a bare chest.

I was lifted off the ground bride-style by Justin and in a second i was in a bedroom. All the other guys were in there with us.

Justin put me back on the ground. "This is your room, we will get you some new stuff, so that you can have your room just the way you want it." He said smiling; like that fact would make me the happiest girl in the world... seriously??

The triples lay down on the bed. "Like what you see love?" One of them asked smirking. I looked away blushing, as I realized I stared at them.

The fact that i am comfortable makes me even more terrified!

******

A/N omg thank you so much for voting and commenting! i really appriciate it :) because you have been so nice to me i decided to upload chapter 2 earlier. hope you like it :)

Let me know what you think and feel free to come with suggestions to the story.

Please vote, comment and follow :D

Edited by bubblealex7