Chapter 7: Kiss me goodnight

A/N omg! you are really amazing, thank you so much for reading my story and for giving me feedback!

Just wrote the chapter and i am really tired, so there might be some mistakes here and there, but i will fix them later. I hope you like it!

****

Chapter 7: Kiss me goodnight

Jake placed me on the bed and in an eye-flash all of my mates stood around me smiling. My cheeks heated from watching them look at me with love and admiration. I liked the feeling of them close a lot, but I was so ashamed that I let it happen. I mean I am 17, not some desperate 40-year-old single lady with 11 cats. I met the guys what seem like an hour ago, not weeks.

I know nothing about them apart from the fact that they are brothers, wolves, have some strange titles and apparently they seem to like me.

Ryan broke the silence "It is late love, you should get ready for bed", I haven't been here for long, but I already know that Ryan is the most caring of them, he is the one I will come to for comfort, honestly the others scares me a bit.

I nodded waiting for them to leave me so that I can get ready, but they all stayed in the same position. Thinking about it, how should I get ready? I have no toothbrush, no hairbrush, no clothes, no makeup-remover... nothing.

I bit my lip nervously and looked down "I don't have anything here?" my voice disappeared, I shouldn't ever sound that vulnerable near them, I mean they could rape if if they decided so, I have to seem mentally strong, even though I feel so safe with them that all my walls are down, but they should come up again to protect me from them. I high fived myself mentally for finally getting some sense into my head.

The boys chuckled and Xavier smiled big time "well, you can always sleep naked". Go dig a hole somewhere! I gave him the 'are-you-serious-look' and they just started laughing. Jake pointed to the closet in the room "Justin brought you your clothes before you had, you know" he smiled widely.

"Goodnight love" he said and stepped forward and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Goodnight" Mike and Zeth spoke in unison and kissed me on each cheek and walked out the door.

Ryan followed with Justin and the twins in row "sweet dream" Ryan spoke and caressed my upper arm. Xavier came up to me "hopefully you will soon realize how much we love you" he spoke as he placed his hands on my shoulders looking me in the eyes "sleep tight and sweet dreams, if you need us our room is next door" he kissed me on the cheek and left.

I waited for Damon and Zak to leave, but they placed themselves comfortably on the bed. What are they up to? I doubt we have anything to talk about now, that cannot wait till tomorrow.

"I am really tired, can't we talk tomorrow I want to go to bed" I told them. Zak nodded like he understood my need to sleep, thankfully. But nothing happened, they just stayed on the bed, "can you please leave?" I tried hard not to sound rude.

Zak smiled "we're staying for the night" he said like it was the only option. I laughed and lifted a finger to make my point clear "no you're not". Zak smirked "this room is not safe yet. We're staying".

I wanted to protest, but somehow I just felt safe with them around, I didn't want them to go. I already felt weird with the others being gone, it felt like they were missing.

I crawled over Damon and walked to the closet and found my nightgown hanging. I have no idea where the bathroom is, so I guess will have to try every single door in this house. I walked to the door but was stopped by two arms around my waste.

"Change in here" Zak spoke all serious. I turned facing him "I am not changing in front of you guys" I shook my head like crazy to make my point. Zak chuckled "We'll turn" he said. Damon was still on the bed trying not to laugh.

The room had mirrors on my wall, I wasn't that stupid.

I walked out the door to find a guy 30 or so sitting in a chair looking at me. "Hey" I said confused it sounded really awkward, but I really didn't expect that there would be a guy out here, at least I thought it would be one of my mates then.

He smiled and got on his feet. In a second Damon and Zak stood behind me "I am Jar, guard of the Blacks Pack" he introduced himself "it is a pleasure meeting you, my Luna" he said bending his head down.

Luna? I heard that before, "Luna?" I asked confused. I looked back at Zak and Damon knowing that they had something to do with this. "Why is there a guy here and why does he think my name is Luna?" I demanded to know.

Zak smiled "like I said the house isn't safe, if you stayed in our bedroom it would all be better" he smirked satisfied, knowing that this irritated me a lot. I ignored them and walked to the bathroom and changed.

I walked out getting a horny look from Jar, as soon as he realized that I saw him looking at me like that, he looked away.

I opened my door. Gosh now it is my door? and walked to the empty bed, to say I was surprised to see none of my mates in here is like seeing a werewolf and be like, Awesome! That is not something you see every day.

I hide myself under the covers and tried to make myself comfortable. Damon walked into the room smiling at me "tired?" he spoke, I nodded and watched Damon approach the bed and take a seat. Damon ran a finger through my hair "are you okay love?" he asked.

I nodded but honestly I felt sort of empty, but with his touch it wasn't that bad. He bend down and looked me in the eyes. He caressed my cheek and before I could do anything his lips was on mine.

I liked it a lot. He kissed me gently, I responded right away, he was hovering over me and had my arms strangled over my head with one hand, while the other studied my body. He ran his hands over my chest and leaded it down my body to my intimate part and caressed it. Under my nightgown I only wore panties. He had access to everything.

He moaned while caressing it, I felt my body fill with desire for his touch. He removed his hand and started to rub his friend against me. What am I doing?

I pushed him away, he didn't seem to be affected by my touch, but he stopped what he was doing "What's wrong?" he looked over the edge and remove himself from me.

I turned so I was facing him "we just..." I couldn't say it out loud. I was so embarrassed of my action. I turned in bed to find Zak laying there smiling.

He caressed my cheek "that was amazing, don't be embarrassed, we won't do anything like this" he smiled "we want your first time to be perfect" Zak continued.

Damon ran his fingers through my hair, I love when my hair is touched, it relax me. "He's right sex is a big deal, we want your first time to be amazing, something you will never regret and something you in the future will look back at and think it was right.

Did they really think they will be my first, should I tell them the truth OR should I let that piece of information stay a secret? Ding-ding-ding we have a winner – secret it is.

Damon and Zak started to strip right in front of me till they both stood in shorts. I tried hard to cover my eyes, but a sneak peak here and there doesn't hurt anyone. They cuddled up on each side of me and held close to me "goodnight" I told them in a yawn. "Goodnight love" they spoke in unison.

***

A/N I had this story planned out before i started it, but then i got a brilliant idea, starting from next chapter, i am so exited to see how this is going to work out! I try hard not to make a cliché story where you can predict everything. I am open for ideas, so please leave a comment with your idea for the story or just send me a message.

Let me know what you think, please vote, comment, follow and add to your reading list :D thanks for reading!!!

I will upload next chapter when this chapter gets 65 reads :D