Chapter 54: Where i belong

I tossed my few pieces of clothing that I had with me from home into my suitcase and zipped it close. Everything I wanted was acceptance I guess, I have always been alone, had a few people accepting me here and there but I never felt like I belonged.

Then I came here and had the best time of my life in an adventure I will never forget, I was introduced to a whole new world with everything I thought was impossible. I found out love is unconditionally and that true love really do exist.

I had my doubts on this decision, but in reality I had to accept that this adventure had to come to an end. I needed a somewhat normal life, the supernatural became too much for me.

I grabbed my suitcase and tried to lift it, but it was too heavy so it hit the floor harshly making a loud crashing sound. 'Stupid suitcase' I whisper yelled frustrating feeling the few tears I had left in me start to roll down my cheek.

I wiped them away with my sleeve and looked up to prevent any more tears to show.

This is it! I took the handle on suitcase and rolled it over to the stairs. The guys hadn't shown yet, they were still out talking with the council. My appearance turned their world upside down, I love changes and to do what haven't been done before, but this was not meant for me.

And this power within me could end up hurting them, we all knew it, but no one dared to say it.

I am human, I am meant to live a boring live while trying hard to find a meaning with everything. But in the end we always settle down and get a job, we find a house, find some guy we even love or learn to love and get kids and in most cases get divorced in the end. I know the routine, I have seen it everywhere.

I used all of my strength to carry the suitcase all the way down. I had the note in my pocket ready. I wrote it in complete tears so it is crumpled and there are wet spots on it, and some of the text might be unreadable.

"What are you doing?", I bit my lip and looked at the door to see the face of a broken mate. I hold tight onto the bag and took a deep breath "I am leaving..." I told Zeth with a sad voice. The others must have heard because they all stormed through the door looking mad and upset.

"No you're not!" Xavier ordered angry. I did not answer. I simply had no idea how to tell them. "Why do you want to leave?" Ryan asked concerned. I looked up trying to keep calm and prevent a breakdown. This is hard enough as it is.

"Please, we can talk about it and whatever that is bothering you we can find a solution, please" Damon begged, he looked torn and ready to cry.

I shook my head, "I am sorry, this has all been amazing, you have shown me a world I did not know existed. I have never had these feelings before, that I have for you. But this is not for me, this is your world, not mine" I started "maybe one day I am ready for this, but right now I need a break, I miss my boring life" I told them honest.

Mike smiled weakly "we can give you that, we can just move out and then you can have everything you want" he said and they all nodded in agreement, they liked that idea, everything for me... that is not making this decision easier.

I shook my head "no, you have a pack to rule, you have your lives here, I can't leave my life behind but you shouldn't either, I will not allow it".

Zak looked at me disapproving "you are so selfish right now!" he hissed at me in disgust "then go, leave us, and don't come back we don't need you, we can find another girl to love". His voice raised the more he said and in the end he was yelling.

It was clear that he only said it because he was heartbroken so I didn't get mad at him for saying all those things.

"We won't let you go!" Justin said harshly. I looked up in his eyes and was met by pure sadness "Just face it, I am not what you need, I can't protect your pack and be the Luna this pack needs, I am only causing problems" I told them and started to roll the suitcase along the floors towards the door.

I wanted to say something to make them know I was sorry, like 'I will visit you soon, 'take care', 'call me'. Just something, but I didn't dare do it, it would only cause more pain.

And with that they just let me go. I heard them yell things and they were fighting to get to me, but they were held back and the cap started driving. This is goodbye for now.

"You are going to regret this" A voice said from beside me, I turned in shock and found Maxi sitting there looking at me"please go back Miley, this is not the right thing to do".

But I couldn't. Not yet at least.

***
A/N This is the end of the story, i hope you enjoyed it. (It was.. But k changed my mind - read a/n next chapter)